LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:35 am
5 Furious Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 9
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 6
Enduring.
At the start of the skirmish phase, you may heal this minion and discard a Green card from hand to add a burden or exert an unbound companion bearing a Green card.
”’I’ll soon put an end to that,’ hissed the angry spider climbing back onto the branch.”
R104

1 • Waving Snares Green
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Green Spider.
Each time you play a Green card (except a minion), make the Free Peoples player choose to either discard a card from hand or add 1. Discard this condition or a Spider at the start of the regroup phase.
”As quick as lightning they came running and swinging towards the hobbit, flinging out their long threads in all directions….”
U105
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu May 31, 2007 10:09 am; edited 2 times in totalI had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:38 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
5 Angry Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Enduring.
Skirmish: Heal Furious Spider and discard a Green card from hand to add a burden (or 2 burdens if you can spot 6 companions).
”’I’ll soon put an end to that,’ hissed the angry spider climbing back onto the branch.”
R104

Do you mean heal angry spider or should he be called furious spider? He’s good but if there are lots of ways of exerting spiders before the skirmish its a bit too good.

0 • Waving Snares Green
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Green card (except a minion), make the Free Peoples player choose to either discard a card from hand or add 1. Discard this condition or a Spider at the start of the regroup phase.
”As quick as lightning they came running and swinging towards the hobbit, flinging out their long threads in all directions….”
U105

Cool but make it 2 spiders discard as events/conditions and possessions could be forcing the free peoples to discard or add a lot.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:42 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
5 Angry Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Enduring.
Skirmish: Heal Furious Spider and discard a Green card from hand to add a burden (or 2 burdens if you can spot 6 companions).
R104

Heh. My Angry Spider has the same lore. Razz I think you missed something, though, because the text refers to a "Furious Spider". It should be either "this minion" or, if this is supposed to be unique, make sure the name in the text matches the actual title. Smile I think the skirmish ability is WAY too powerful, too...perhaps just limit it to once per skirmish, or at the start of each skirmish (which might be better).

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
0 • Waving Snares Green
Condition • Support Area
U105

Looks okay, though 1 cost might be a little better. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:02 am
My mistake on the Furious / Angry slip-up, guys. Embarassed

I edited both cards. How do they look now?
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:04 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
5 Furious Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Enduring.
Skirmish: Heal this minion and discard a Green card from hand to exert an unbound companion bearing a Green card.
R104

That’s okay, but I kind of liked the burden-adding. I think it just should have been at the start of its skirmish, that’s all.

But either way is okay. Spiders exerting companions certainly makes a lot of sense. Thumbs Up

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:11 am
Edited. Smile Any better?
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:37 am
Yeah, that works. Thumbs Up

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:39 am
Thanks, Dain! GP

2 Made For His Noise Green
Event • Maneuver
To play, spot 2 Spiders and a companion. That companion loses all bonuses from possessions until the start of the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may exert 2 other companions to prevent that.
”Off Bilbo scuttled to a fresh place, but several of the spiders had run now to different points in the glade where they lived, and were busy spinning webs across all the spaces between the tree-stems.”
C106

1 Now We See You! Green
Event • Skirmish
Make a Spider skirmishing a companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality.
”’We will eat you and leave your bones and skin hanging on a tree.’”
C107
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:41 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
3 Made For His Noise Green
Event • Maneuver
Spot 2 Spiders to spot a companion. That companion loses all strength bonuses from possessions until the start of the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may exert 2 other companions to prevent that.
”Off Bilbo scuttled to a fresh place, but several of the spiders had run now to different points in the glade where they lived, and were busy spinning webs across all the spaces between the tree-stems.”
C106

Yowch. I like. Thumbs Up You could possibly bring the cost down to 2, though.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
2 Now We See You! Green
Event • Skirmish
Make a Spider skirmishing a companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality.
”’We will eat you and leave your bones and skin hanging on a tree.’”
C107

Serious anti-Hobbit hate! I approve. Twisted Evil

lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:57 am
Both awesome but would reduce both their costs by 1. Thumbs Up
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards