LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:34 pm
My apologies for the stunt in the growth of the set. Plus, I’ll be in Maine next week and will have limited Internet access, so I’ll try to finish up Green before Sunday. Thumbs Up

1 Pretty Hopeless Green
Event • Skirmish
Make a Green minion skirmishing a companion strength +2 (or +4 if that companion is bearing a Green card).
”Again and again the spiders were beaten off, and many of them were killed. But it could not go on for long.”
C122

2 Swelled with Rage Green
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion to make that companion strength -1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
”That upset the spiders greatly. They stopped advancing, and some went off in the direction of the voice.”
U123
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:43 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
My apologies for the stunt in the growth of the set. Plus, I’ll be in Maine next week and will have limited Internet access, so I’ll try to finish up Green before Sunday. Thumbs Up

2 Pretty Hopeless Green
Event • Skirmish
Make a Green minion skirmishing a companion strength +2 (or +4 if that companion is bearing a Green card).
”Again and again the spiders were beaten off, and many of them were killed. But it could not go on for long.”
C122
cut cost to 1 and cut skirmishing a companion or would that screw the second part Wink

3 Swelled with Rage Green
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion with vitality 3 or more to make that companion strength -1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
”That upset the spiders greatly. They stopped advancing, and some went off in the direction of the voice.”
U123

cut cost to 2
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
yeah ditto SoP cut both by 1
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:06 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
2 Pretty Hopeless Green
Event • Skirmish
C122

Should definitely be 1. Nice.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
3 Swelled with Rage Green
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion with vitality 3 or more to make that companion strength -1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
U123

Take out the vitality 3 or more bit, it just complicates the card unnecessarily in my opinion. I’d probably rephrase the second bit ’for each Green card you can spot that is borne by a companion’ - I think it’s clearer. Nice, but take it down to 2.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Shadow Green is finished! Here are the cards for a final review before I move onto Orc! Thumbs Up

5 Furious Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 9
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 6
Enduring.
At the start of the skirmish phase, you may heal this minion and discard a Green card from hand to add a burden or exert an unbound companion bearing a Green card.
”’I’ll soon put an end to that,’ hissed the angry spider climbing back onto the branch.”
R104

1 • Waving Snares Green
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Green Spider.
Each time you play a Green card (except a minion), make the Free Peoples player choose to either discard a card from hand or add 1. Discard this condition or a Spider at the start of the regroup phase.
”As quick as lightning they came running and swinging towards the hobbit, flinging out their long threads in all directions….”
U105

2 Made For His Noise Green
Event • Maneuver
To play, spot 2 Spiders and a companion. That companion loses all bonuses from possessions until the start of the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may exert 2 other companions to prevent that.
”Off Bilbo scuttled to a fresh place, but several of the spiders had run now to different points in the glade where they lived, and were busy spinning webs across all the spaces between the tree-stems.”
C106

1 Now We See You! Green
Event • Skirmish
Make a Spider skirmishing a companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality.
”’We will eat you and leave your bones and skin hanging on a tree.’”
C107

5 Furious Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Enduring.
While you can spot 6 companions, this minion is damage +1 and fierce.
”The spiders swelled with rage….”
C108

0 Put an End to That Green
Event • Response
If a Spider loses a skirmish, discard a Green card from hand to make it fierce until the regroup phase.
”…the spider had reached Bombur, and soon he would have been dead.”
U109

3 Crawling Along the Boughs Green
Event • Shadow
Spot X Spiders to play a Spider from your draw deck or discard pile. That minion’s twilight cost is –X.
”For he saw spiders swarming up all the neighbouring trees….”
C110

3 • Close Behind Green
Condition • Support Area
Regroup: Spot 3 Green Spiders and discard this condition to make the fellowship move to the next site (if the move limit allows). The Free Peoples player may exert 3 companions to prevent this.
”Every now and then they had to turn and fight the creatures that were overtaking them….”
R111

2 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Green Spider from hand, add a Green token here.
Shadow: Remove 4 tokens from here to play a Green Spider from your draw deck or discard pile. That minion’s twilight cost is -2.
”Suddenly he saw, too, that there were spiders huge and horrible sitting in the branches above him, and ring or no ring he trembled with fear lest they should discover him.”
U112

5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 7
Enduring. Fierce.
While in a fierce skirmish, this minion is strength +1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot.
”Quite apart from the stones no spider has ever liked being called Attercop, and Tomnoddy of course is insulting to anybody.”
U113

2 Spider Poison Green
Possession • Support Area
Skirmish: Remove 1 to transfer this possession from your support area to a companion skirmishing a Spider. Limit 1 per bearer.
Each time bearer is assigned to skirmish a Green minion, bearer must exert (and add 1 if that minion is a Green Spider).
”Some had hardly been able to breathe at all (long noses are sometimes useful you see), and some had been more poisoned.”
C114

3 Sick and Weary Green
Condition • Support Area
Strength -1
Resistance -1
Skirmish: Transfer this condition from your support area to a companion skirmishing a Green Spider.
Each time the fellowship moves, the Free Peoples player must choose to exert bearer or add 1.
”…they could not go much better than a hobble and a wobble….”
U115

4 • Spider Sentinel Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 6
Enduring.
Each companion bearing a Green card is strength -1.
”…an old slow wicked fat-bodied spider who had remained behind to guard the prisoners….”
U116

3 Weary Flies Green
Condition • Support Area
Response: If a companion loses a skirmish involving a Spider, transfer this condition from your support area to that companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
Bearer is strength -1 for each wound on them (limit -2). While bearer is exhausted, each Spider skirmishing bearer gains hunter 1.
”Down the dwarves scrambled or jumped or dropped, eleven all in a heap, most of them very shaky and little use on their legs.”
R117

4 Stalking Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 6
Enduring.
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion and a companion bearing a Green card, this minion is fierce until the regroup phase.
”Then the great spider, who had been busy tying him up while he dozed, came from behind him and came at him.”
C118

3 • Abominable Threads Green
Condition • Support Area
To play, discard a Green Spider.
The twilight cost of each Green condition is -1.
”It took him ages to get the beastly stuff out of his eyes and eyebrows, and as for his beard, he had to cut most of it off.”
U119

4 • Sauron, The Necromancer Green
Minion • Maia
Strength: 8
Vitality: 5
Damage +1. Lurker.
Sauron cannot take wounds during the archery phase and cannot be assigned to a skirmish.
The twilight cost of each Free Peoples event is +1.
Shadow: Exert Sauron twice to spot an unbound companion. That companion is strength -2 and resistance -2 until the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may add a burden and a threat to prevent this.
”’How he got there I don’t know, but I found him a prisoner in the dungeons of the Necromancer.’”
R120

2 • Beyond the Powers of the Dwarves Green
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Green card is discarded you may spot Sauron to make the Free Peoples player add a burden (or 2 burdens if you can spot a Dwarf). The Free Peoples player may return the discarded card to your hand to prevent this.
”’The dragon and the Mountain are more than big enough tasks for you!’”
R121

1 Pretty Hopeless Green
Event • Skirmish
C122

2 Swelled with Rage Green
Event • Skirmish
Spot a companion to make that companion strength -1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
U123
I had to put something here.
legoles3333
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:58 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
sweet batch! no complaints
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
beautiful GP!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 am
Totally sound AP! Move on!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:38 am
Thanks, guys! Very Happy
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards