LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:42 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Foresight wrote:
1 Din of Goblins Moria
Event • Shadow
Play a Moria Orc from your discard pile (Or 2 Moria Orcs if you can spot 3 burdens).

Very "Moriesque". Razz

Foresight wrote:
2 Agile Goblin Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Vitality: 1
Site Number: 4
When you play this minion, you may place a card from the Free Peoples player’s discard pile on top of their draw deck.

Interesting. Since you get to do it, you can really interfere with their card drawing. I like it. Thumbs Up

Foresight wrote:
4 Goblin Butcher Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 10
Vitality: 2
Aggressive. (Skirmishes involving aggressive minions must be resolved before any others.)
When you play this minion, you may spot another Moria Orc reveal top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, discard it to add a burden.

You missed a "to" between "Orc" and "reveal". Smile AWESOME combo with the above guy.

Foresight wrote:
0Creeping Doom Moria
Condition • Support Area
Each time you reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck, you may spot a Moria Orc to add 1.

And the hits just keep on coming! I like this little strategy.

Foresight wrote:
3 Goblin Chaser Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 7
Hunter 1. When you play this minion, you may reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, you may discard the top card of your deck to take a Moria card from your discard pile into hand.

Nice.

GP for a neat little set of cards.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:09 pm
Foresight wrote:
1 Din of Goblins Moria
Event • Shadow
Play a Moria Orc from your discard pile (Or 2 Moria Orcs if you can spot 3 burdens).

I’m going 1 up on L333 and am going to say 5 burdens (well, at least 4 anyway). Think about it this way: for a serious Moria deck each time you play a minion from your discard pile, you pay 3 for goblin scavengers and add 4 and draw a card with 4 Goblin Armory ’s and a goblin scimitar! If you can spot 3 burdens, therefore, this card plays 2 minions, adds 1 and draws you 2 cards, and that’s potent.

Foresight wrote:
2 Agile Goblin Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Vitality: 1
When you play this minion, you may place a card from the Free Peoples player’s discard pile on top of their draw deck.

Funny.

Foresight wrote:
4 Goblin Butcher Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 10
Aggressive. (Skirmishes involving aggressive minions must be resolved before any others.)
When you play this minion, you may spot another Moria Orc to reveal top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, discard it to add a burden.

Hilarious!

Foresight wrote:
0Creeping Doom Moria
Condition • Support Area
Each time you reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck, you may spot a Moria Orc to add 1.

DEADLY! Make it cost 2 or 1 with an exertion (or maybe 0 with an exertion given that Moria orcs have very little vitality).

Foresight wrote:
3 Goblin Chaser Moria
Minion • Orc
Hunter 1. When you play this minion, you may reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, you may discard the top card of your deck to take a Moria card from your discard pile into hand.

Really potent.

I like this strategy - it’s a lot of fun. Thumbs Up

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Foresight
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Since you guys like the new strategy, here’s some more to compliment it. Wink

4 Goblin of Khazad-dum Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 9
Lurker. When you play this minion, if the fellowship has moved only once, you may reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, add 3.

3Outnumbered Moria
Condition • Support Area
Upkeep - Spot a Moria Orc. (At the start of the regroup phase, you must spot a Moria Orc or discard this condition.)
Each time you’re about to reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck, you may discard a Moria card from hand to reveal a card from their hand. Then play a Moria Orc from hand at twilight cost -X, where X is the twilight cost of the card revealed.

6Crazed Goblin, Unpredictable Foe Moria
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 3
Shadow: Spot another Moria Orc and exert this minion to discard the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, this minion is fierce until the regroup phase. If that card is a Free Peoples card, this minion is damage +1 until the regroup phase.

1 Plundered Axe Moria
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a Moria Orc.
When you play this possession, you may place a card from the Free Peoples player’s discard pile on top of their draw deck.

2 Vengeful Goblin Moria
Minion • Orc
When you play this minion, you may reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, you may draw a card.

Edit: Gave Crazed Goblin a spotting requirement for his shadow special ability.
Last edited by Foresight on Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:38 am; edited 5 times in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
with the Goblin of Khazad dum, he kinda kills the whole Goblin Pursuer Strategy
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Foresight
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Well, he’s got a strategy of his own to go with instead of sticking his schnoz into another one. Wink
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK I was going to review them, but they all ROCKED! so have a GP instead.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:51 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
OK I was going to review them, but they all ROCKED! so have a GP instead.

Heh. Ditto. Smile

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Foresight
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:05 pm
Since these cards seem to be good, why don’t we churn out another batch, eh?

0 It is a Tomb Moria
Condition
To play, spot a Moria minion. Plays on a site.
Limit 1 per site.
This site is an underground.
Each time you reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck at this site, you may wound an unwounded companion.

2 Arrows Aplenty Moria
Event • Archery
Spot a Moria Orc to add 1 to the minion archery total (Or 2 if you have revealed the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck this turn).

1 Rid Us of Your Stupidity Moria
Event • Shadow
Spot a Moria Orc to reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a copy of a unique companion you can spot (Except the ring-bearer), you may discard both cards.

20The Balrog, Ancient Evil Moria
Minion • Balrog
Strength: 17
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 5
Damage +2. Fierce. Toil 2. If the fellowship has moved more than once this turn, this minion’s twilight cost is -6.
If at an underground site, each time a card revealed from the top of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck is about to be discarded, you may remove it from the game instead.

2The Balrog’s Sword, Unquenchable Flame Moria
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Strength: +3
Bearer must be The Balrog.
May be borne in addition to 1 other hand weapon.
When you play this possession, you may reveal the top 4 cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. Then, replace them back on top of their draw deck in any order.
Last edited by Foresight on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 4 times in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Foresight wrote:
0 It is a Tomb Moria
Condition
Plays on a site.
Limit 1 per site.
Each time you reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck at this site, you may exert an unwounded companion.

"Is" should probably be capitalized in the title. Razz Hey, I had to find SOMETHING to comment on!

Foresight wrote:
2 Arrows Aplenty Moria
Event • Archery
Spot a Moria Orc to add 1 to the minion archery total (Or 2 if you have revealed the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck this turn).

I think you should spot a Moria archer instead.

Foresight wrote:
1 Rid Us of Yourself Moria
Event • Shadow
Spot a Moria Orc to reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If that card is a copy of a unique companion you can spot (Except the ring-bearer), you may discard both cards.

I think "Rid Us of Your Stupidity!" might be a cooler title, but again, that’s just me trying to find SOMETHING negative. Razz

Foresight wrote:
Minion • Balrog
Damage +2. Fierce. Toil 2. When you play this minion, if the fellowship has moved more than once this turn, this minion’s twilight cost is -6.
If at an underground site, each time a card revealed from the top of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck is about to be discarded, you may remove it from the game instead.

Ouch! Looks pretty good to me.

Foresight wrote:
Artifact • Hand Weapon
When you play this possession, you may reveal the top 4 cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. Then, replace them back on top of their draw deck in any order.

I think it should say "this weapon may be borne in addition to 1 other hand weapon", like the original. It’s okay, since the other gives a damage +1 this one lacks.

legoles3333
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:08 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Foresight wrote:
Since these cards seem to be good, why don’t we churn out another batch, eh?

0 It is a Tomb Moria
Condition
Plays on a site.
Limit 1 per site.
Each time you reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck at this site, you may exert an unwounded companion.

one thing, make the first ability culturaly enforced, cause i can think af this going crazy in a Goblin hordes swarm

2 Arrows Aplenty Moria
Event • Archery

funny name, nice

1 Rid Us of Yourself Moria
Event • Shadow

hmm... ok whatever

Minion • Balrog
Damage +2. Fierce. Toil 2. When you play this minion, if the fellowship has moved more than once this turn, this minion’s twilight cost is -6.

sweet!!!!

Artifact • Hand Weapon

hmm a little powerful, make it 3 cards
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards