LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Foresight
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:53 pm
Few negative comments, so we’ll trudge on ahead with some more. Very Happy

1 Risky Ventures Shire
Event • Maneuver
Shuffle your draw deck, then make a Shadow player reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, wound a companion. If that card is a Shire or Gollum card, you may discard it and spot a companion who has the Smeagol signet to remove a burden.

2 Stout Heart Shire
Condition
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Upkeep - Bearer must have won a skirmish this turn. (At the start of the regroup phase, bearer must have won a skirmish this turn or discard this condition.)
Skirmish: Exert bearer to make him or her strength +3 (Limit +3).

For this card, I’ll give a GP to anyone who can come up with 3 or more cards that can be retrieved with this Bilbo without using any cards from my topic. Wink PM me your 3 cards.

2Bilbo, Birthday Host Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
Ring-bound. Bilbo is strength +1 for each unwounded Hobbit you can spot.
Fellowship: Remove 2 Shire tokens to take a card into hand from your discard pile that has "Firework" in the lore or card title of that card.

0Forthcomming Disaster Shire
Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.
If you can spot 4 or more threats at the end of any phase, discard this condition.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may exert a companion who has the Smeagol signet twice to examine the top 4 cards of a Shadow player’s draw deck. Place on the bottom of that Shadow player’s draw deck any cards examined that match the culture of a card you can spot and add a threat for each such card.

2Relinquish the Ring Shire
Condition
Resistance: -4
This condition cannot leave play.
Bearer must be a Ring-bound companion.
When this condition is played, transfer The One Ring and all burdens to bearer.
Last edited by Foresight on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Foresight wrote:

1 Risky Ventures Shire
Event • Maneuver
Shuffle your draw deck, then make a Shadow player reveal the top card of your draw deck. If that card is a Shadow card, wound a companion. If that card is a Shire or Gollum card, you may discard it and spot a companion who has the Smeagol signet to remove a burden.

Is the burden removal intended to work with both FP and Shadow Gollum cards, or just FP?

2 Stout Heart Shire
Condition
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Upkeep - Bearer must have won a skirmish this turn. (At the start of the regroup phase, bearer must have won a skirmish this turn or discard this condition.)
Skirmish: Exert bearer to make him or her strength +3 (And damage +1 if bearer has the Smeagol signet).

I would make it limit +3 strength, or else it could be pretty BA9 on the RB. Nice idea, though.

For this card, I’ll give a GP to anyone who can come up with 3 or more cards that can be retrieved with this Bilbo without using any cards from my topic. Wink PM me your 3 cards.

Companion • Hobbit
Fellowship: Remove 2 Shire tokens to take a card into hand from your discard pile that has "Firework" in the lore or card title of that card.

Certainly interesting... I’ll get a PM sent when I can. Soon, I hope....

Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.
If you can spot 4 or more threats at the end of any phase, discard this condition.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may exert a companion who has the Smeagol signet twice to examine the top 4 cards of a Shadow player’s draw deck. Place on the bottom of that Shadow player’s draw deck any cards examined that match the culture of a card you can spot and add a threat for each such card.

"Forthcoming" only has 1 "m." A bit of an awkward wording. Could change to "At the start of the Regroup phase, you may exert a companion with the Smeagol signet twice to examine the top 4 cards of any Shadow player’s draw deck. You may spot a culture and reveal X cards of that culture which you are examining, to add X threats and place those cards on the bottom of their owner’s draw deck."

Condition

You beat me to it. I kept meaning to make this same card myself eventually. Different title, but... Thumbs Up
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NBarden
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:11 pm
Foresight wrote:

1 Risky Ventures Shire
Event • Maneuver

Sure. Complete chance, though and I don’t really like that...why Shadow player, BTW?

2 Stout Heart Shire
Condition
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to make him or her strength +3 (And damage +1 if bearer has the Smeagol signet).

Nice. Upkeep is good. Hobbit Vitality FTW!

Companion • Hobbit

Okay, this is creeping me out. Lore? That’s not part of the game! Erm....

Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.

Weird, but works.

Condition

Um...okay. I like it. So, not culturally enforced, I can transfer this to Faramir, Son of Denethor.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:13 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:

1 Risky Ventures Shire
Event • Maneuver
make it and heal the R-B

2 Stout Heart Shire
Condition
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
Limit 1 per bearer.
OK way to good. with the crazy healing hobbits have. give it limit 1

Companion • Hobbit
needs to be hobbit companion IMHO or ally

Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.
cool

Condition

cut cost to 1. and the - to 2-3
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Foresight
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:26 pm
I appreciate the reviews! The return of lore in my DCs! If my lore stinks, oh well. At least you can give me an -A- for effort. Thumbs Up

1 Back you! Shire
Event • Response
If a minion was just played, exert a Hobbit twice (Or Sam once) to return that minion to its owner’s hand.
"Back you!...You have a stout heart, lad."

1Serving the Master Shire
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Shire companion who has the Smeagol signet wins a skirmish, you may add a Shire token here.
Assignment: Remove 2 Shire tokens from here and spot Smeagol to assign a minion to Smeagol. That minion is strength -2 and cannot use skirmish special abilities during a skirmish involving Smeagol until the regroup phase.
"We swore to serve the master of the precious!"

0 Had Another Name Shire
Event • Regroup
Spot Smeagol to heal a Shire companion who has the Smeagol signet.
"You used to be called Smeagol, didn’t you?"

4 Neverending Marshland Shire
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may exert Frodo, Sam, or Smeagol to make this condition twilight cost -X, where X is the current region number.
While the fellowship is at a site, that site gains marsh.
Regroup: Exert Smeagol and spot 2 Shire companions who have the Smeagol signet to play the fellowship’s next site (That site must be a marsh).
Festering, stinking mudpools as far as the eye could see.

2 Pity Shire
Event • Fellowship
Spot Frodo and Smeagol to heal both. Then, you may reinforce a Shire or Gollum token.
"Now that you mention it...I do pity him."
Last edited by Foresight on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:48 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Foresight wrote:
I appreciate the reviews! The return of lore in my DCs! If my lore stinks, oh well. At least you can give me an -A- for effort. Thumbs Up

0 Back you! Shire
Event • Response
If a minion was just played, exert a Hobbit twice (Or Sam once) to return that minion to its owner’s hand.

weird title but nice ability, give it a cost of 1

Condition • Support Area
Each time a Shire companion who has the Smeagol signet wins a skirmish, you may add a Shire token here.
Assignment: Remove 2 Shire tokens from here and spot Smeagol to assign a minion to Smeagol. That minion is strength -2 and cannot use skirmish special abilities during a skirmish involving Smeagol until the regroup phase.

nice

0 Had Another Name Shire
Event • Regroup

cool

Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may exert Frodo, Sam, or Smeagol to make this condition twilight cost -X, where X is the current region number.
Regroup: Exert Smeagol and spot 2 Shire companions who have the Smeagol signet to play the fellowship’s next site (That site must be a marsh).

on the regroup ability, make it 1 shire companin or no exertation

2 Pity Shire
Event • Fellowship
Spot Frodo and Smeagol to heal both. Then, you may reinforce a Shire or Gollum token.

sweet!
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:06 am
Foresight wrote:

You should always have lores, that’s the whole point! Wink

Foresight wrote:
0 Back you! Shire
Event • Response

Definitely should cost 1.

Foresight wrote:
Condition • Support Area

Take out the ’during a skirmish involving Smeagol’ - I understand what it’s for but the card would be fine without it and it just bogs it down in text.

Foresight wrote:
0 Had Another Name Shire
Event • Regroup

The title should be ’Another Name’, in my opinion. For a regroup ability, I want more. Make it cost more twilight and heal more wounds or do something else as well.

Foresight wrote:
Condition • Support Area

That’s a great lore! Thumbs Up You’ve never specified companions with the smeagol signet before by culture, so why do it now? Rephrase the second ability: ’to play a marsh from your adventure deck as the fellowship’s next site’.

Foresight wrote:
2 Pity Shire
Event • Fellowship

Nice. I’ve used that title as well, though for different circumstances.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:

0 Back you! Shire
Event • Response
give the shadow a way to prevent it.

Condition • Support Area
cool!

0 Had Another Name Shire
Event • Regroup
nice

Condition • Support Area
cool I guess

2 Pity Shire
Event • Fellowship

cool
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Foresight
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Now that we’re done with the Shire Smeagol signet theme, it’s time for Raider minions!

2 Harad Infantry Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 6
Vitality: 2
Site Number: 4
Southron. To play, spot a Raider minion.
When you play this minion, you may add a threat.
Though some rode the backs of the great Mûmakil, many were foot soldiers.

2Southron Determination Raider
Condition • Support Area
Each Southron gains hunter 1.
Skirmish: Remove a threat to make a Southron strength +1.
Skirmish: Remove 2 threats to make a Southron damage +1.
It was the Haradrim’s relentless determination to hunt down their enemies that made them so deadly.

4 Southron Marksman Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 10
Southron. Aggressive. (Skirmishes involving aggressive minions must be resolved before any others.)
When you play this minion, you may remove a threat and spot another Raider minion to exert a companion.
When he released his arrow, it found its mark.

3 Haradrim Scout Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 8
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 2
Southron.
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may discard this minion and spot another Raider card to add 2 threats.
Some traveled ahead to evaluate obsticles and enemy fortifications.

1 Black-Shafted Pike Raider
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a Southron.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may add a threat.
Southrons used weaponry forged from the black steel of Mordor.
Last edited by Foresight on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Foresight wrote:
Now that we’re done with the Shire Smeagol signet theme, it’s time for Raider minions!

2 Harad Infantry Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 6
Southron. To play, spot a Raider minion.
When you play this minion, you may add a threat.
Though some rode the backs of the great Mûmakil, many were foot
soldiers.

IMHO it would be cooler if it was. Southron. When you play this minion if the shadow has the initiative you may add a threat

2Southron Determination Raider
Condition • Support Area
Each Southron gains hunter 1.
Skirmish: Remove a threat to make a Southron strength +2.
Skirmish: Remove 2 threats to make a Southron damage +1.
It was the Haradrim’s relentless determination to hunt down their enemies that made them so deadly.
make the first one +1 IMHO

4 Southron Marksman Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 10
Southron. Aggressive. (Skirmishes involving aggressive minions must be resolved before any others.)
When you play this minion, you may remove a threat and spot another Raider minion to exert a companion.
When he released his arrow, it found its mark.
cut the aggressive give it archer.

3 Haradrim Scout Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 8
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 2
Southron.
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may discard this minion and spot another Raider card to add 2 threats.
Some traveled ahead to evaluate obsticles and enemy fortifications.
misspelled obstacles

1 Black-Shafted Pike Raider
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a Southron.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may add a threat.
Southrons used weaponry forged from the black steel of Mordor.

cool!
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards