LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
*sigh*

And that’s a prime example of how people are overreacting to the power level of T&D.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
TheShyzle
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 pm
*sighs* and then shakes fist in the air towards anyone who whines about new cards. Mad
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
bobtheorc
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Hey I can whine if I want to...
Anyway I would like to see some good old-school style minions..a nmew watcher would be awesome!
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:24 am
I’ve been thinking about new watcher and here’s what I’ve got:

He should be able to use old tentacles since we’ll probably only get one tentacle if any in Age’s End.

Therefore he should make the current site a marsh.

If you killed the Watcher first you would lose marsh and said tentacles would have to be discarded.

Therefore he should be lurker.

If you want to be able to make a deck around him he needs to have recursion possibly other than foul things.

I think he should also boost the tentacles strength, but he could have this new text at the expense of making tentacles dam +1.

Also the old tentacles only let you play the watcher or tentacles from your draw deck.

Therefore he should be able to fetch a tentacle from the discard pile or place a tentacle beneath your draw deck from your discard pile.

He should not be able to bear moria possessions, I’m not sure but I don’t think he should allow other minions

Then the new tentacle would need to be able to play the watcher from the discard pile or play a tentacle from your discard pile. Then you could use the old tentacle to get tentacles from your draw deck as they would now be on the bottom of said draw deck. It could inherently do this or exert if it is the 4/2 card.

What if the balrog became a minion that instead of just beating down companions took a support role. Like if he was a 17/5 but not dam +1 or fierce and exerted to pump moria orcs or something.
TheShyzle
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:59 pm
Cool thoughts on the Watcher FR. You have alot going on in that brain of yours. Cool
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:46 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Wow, FR was pretty much dead on about the Watcher, except the fact that D was silly and didn’t give him lurker. But he is still a nice minion.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:59 pm
Hey, thanks for noticing. Kinda wish they would have made him lurker though, cause if you kill him first all other tentacles go by the wayside. I guess that’s how it would be sorta.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End