LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
johnboy
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 pm
These are from the on-line game. Sorry, but I can not get the images.

2 Grima, Servant of Another Master

Minion Man

4 Str 3 H Site 3

When you play Grima, you may remove 4 to exert an unbound companion. Than companion cannot use special abilities until the regroup phase.

Assignment: Exert Grima to assign him to an unbound companion. That companion may exert to prevent this.

19P16

0 Urgency

Condition

Weather
Each time the fellowship moves, add 1 for each ent you can spot.

Skirmish: Discard this condition from play to make a non (nazgul culture) minion strength +1

19P17
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
johnboy wrote:
These are from the on-line game. Sorry, but I can not get the images.

2 Grima, Servant of Another Master

Minion Man

4 Str 3 H Site 3

When you play Grima, you may remove 4 to exert an unbound companion. Than companion cannot use special abilities until the regroup phase.

Assignment: Exert Grima to assign him to an unbound companion. That companion may exert to prevent this.

19P16

Sweet, sweet I say. It’s like Treachery in minion form, baby! Oh, and the assignment text is cool too. Comboed with Mauhúr, it’s pretty nice.
Quote:
0 Urgency

Condition

Weather
Each time the fellowship moves, add 1 for each ent you can spot.

Skirmish: Discard this condition from play to make a non (nazgul culture) minion strength +1

19P17

Hmm...well, pretty good, I suppose, in the right meta. And the strength pump is nice.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:23 pm
I’m not sure about grima’s first line. That’s a hefty bit of twilight, maybe if it twernt in the shadow phase.

His second line is good. Assign him to the free peoples best fighter leaving there worst fighter to pick up the big minion. Oh, I’ll assign to TMoR or Elendil or Aragorn now who’s fighting the balrog?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End