LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
50%
  [ 4 ]  50%

50%
  [ 4 ]  50%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 8
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Cool I’ve always wanted wanted to use this deck, like since I started playing, but I’ve never gotten around to buying rout, and last time I checked it was sold out Sad and yeah Dravius, you should add that deck
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
Anautikus
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:56 pm
suzerain of harad with 2 left. and 2 red wraths in hand Twisted Evil
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:00 pm
I personally like combining this deck with southron assassin (bye bye mista frodo!)
Last edited by mm doughnuts on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in totalOnly those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:01 pm
I prefer a swarm of Desert Sneak with a few Red Wrath or Whirling Strike.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:05 pm
If you play the deck well, you don’t even need the events, everyone just kind of dies. Oh yeah might want to add in some desert runner s in case they have more than 4 guys

Well at least we’re talking about the article *sarcasm*

P.S. What’s the sarcasm emoticon Think
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Rolling Eyes

Yeah. I know. Here’s a COMPLETELY SWEET KILL ALL ARCHERY/WOUNDING DECK!

Rout x 4
Harsh Tongues x 3

Raider Bow x 4

Red Wrath x 4

Desert Sneak x 4
Desert Runner x 4
Desert Scout x 4
Desert Spearman
Suzerain of Harad x 4

Exhaust with rout then slap down a Suzerain and some Desert Sneak with Raider Bow. Twisted Evil

Red Wrath is for an earlier on kill. Like, a Desert (anything) / Red Wrath instant kill.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
turkeymk
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 am
The only reason that deck doesn’t rule is that except in Block practically every deck has condition removal, and it sux to have Harsh Tongues discarded after getting it set up.

There are very effective wounding builds that don’t rely on initiative, so I chucked Harsh Tongues / Rout once my group stopped playing King Block.
Anautikus
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:42 am
i dunno...wen i play, by the time i set the rout/harsh tongues, 3-4 routs are out, and the next move, the FP has no condition removal in the fellowship phase. which means 6-8 exertions Twisted Evil (and sadly, this usually happens as they move to a sanctuary, so they can barely heal anything Cool ) combined w/ archery, its a freakin fun deck build.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
Captain of Men
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Steward’s Tomb Twisted Evil

nice article. maybe war of the ring block, and possibly even hunters block? Wink but that might too much (or maybe there is no too much Razz )
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:55 am
Really good in depth article with nice ideas and well linked. Its a 5 really but you havent included anything after shadows which lets it down. If youd have called the article movie block formats it would have been perfect. Ill leave off voting in case you add this but its a lot of work. Will get 4 from me as it is, if its any consolation its THE highest 4 possible.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest