LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
cut theoden, add bilbo and cirdan
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Turin06
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:19 pm
Ok because this is suposed to be quite quick I will do what SOP has suggested.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Turin06
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:23 pm
So here is the final characer list.

1. Frodo
2. Gimli
3. Aragorn
4. Eomer
5. Saruman
6. Witch King
7. Sam
8. Merry
9. Pippin
10. Gandalf
11. Arwen
12. Eowyn
13. Gollum
14. Legolas
15. Balrog
16. Watcher in the Water
17. Shelob
18. Tentacle
19. Tentacle
20. Boromir
21. Elrond
22. Galadriel
23. Treebeard
24. Bilbo
25. Faramir
26. Sauron
27. Gothmog
28. Cirdan

What shall we do with the rest of the cards. Personally I think we should use the same titles and just remake what they do. Any other ideas?
Last edited by Turin06 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in totalBetween the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:42 pm
I am okay with that.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
you need to have the end of all things, and the destruction of the ring somewhere
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:47 am
I don’t think we should use the same titles necessarily - I think the set should be only characters and their gear with maybe a few events or conditions.

There should be a massive emphasis on artifacts, especially the rings, with 1 version of each of the Three, the rest of the Seven and the rest of the Nine, and then maybe some lesser rings and other items like the Elessar. This is the end of the age of the rings, so they should go out in style.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Turin06
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Ok here is how it works. Everyone who wants t decide on the rest of the cards post a simple reply here by tommorow evening. Something like I’m In or something like that. Then each of the people who officially sign up tommorow can supply a certain amount of titles each (this depends on how many people sign up)
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:10 pm
I am in.
"DáinIronfoot"
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:18 pm
I’m in or something like that.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Sure, I’m in.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards