LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
TheHobbit13
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 pm
this deck is revovles around Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom and Aragorn, well traveled guide.it is basically a choke deck.. if they do get a minion by with the low twilight.. i simply just pump gladriel up to extremes.. when i want to move during the regroup face i simply play An Able Guide to remove twilight

45 cards

Starting
The one ring,ring of rings
Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom
Aragorn well traveled guide

Allies
Elrond, Herald to Gil-galad

events
Final Shot X4
Double Shot X4
Still Needed X4
Valor X4
splendor of the banners X2
Gondor bowmenX2

Elf-song X4
Secret Sentinels x1
An Able Guide X4
Power According to His Stature X2

possession/artifacts

Nenya
Elven Sword x2
Asfaloth swift blossom
elven bow
Galadriels silver ewer
phial of giladriel

conditions
the saga of elendilx2
The Tale of Gil-galad X2
Ithilien Blade
Aragorn’s Bow

any suggestion s??
Last edited by TheHobbit13 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in totalIf you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
have double copies of elven sword, cut aiglos. add as many double shot as you can get. cut elven marksmanship this is a choke deck.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:00 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Any deck that adds several burdens will slaughter you. Galadriel’s Silver Ewer is a MUST, putting her at a more respectable 6 resistance and helping her avoid being overwhelmed if things go awry. The original Phial of Galadriel would bring her all the way up to 8, but if you still feel that’s not enough, you could add Asfaloth, Swift Blossom and take her to 9.

With the tokens that the Ewer and possibly Asfaloth would then be helping with, you could toss in Agility and/or Gift of the Evenstar, Blessed Light. Couldn’t hurt if you’ve got token-boosting stuff anyway. *shrug*

Once Galadriel’s resistance is boosted up, you could cut a copy or two of Elf-song and maybe throw in another Secret Sentinels.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anautikus
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 pm
u can check out how i did my deck Very Happy http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/about4771-0-asc-0.html
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:44 pm
thanks guys this look better??
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:46 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
fix the typos and it will Wink I have no links
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open