LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:11 pm
Has anyone here collected any complete LOTR Sets? I’m a dedicated collector, and I have the following collections:

Fellowship of the Ring (need 10 rares to finish)
The Mines of Moria
Realms of the Elf-Lords (halfway done)

Ents of Fangorn (need 4 rares)

Return of the King Complete!
Seige of Gondor (need 20 cards)
Reflections (need 2 rares)

Has anyone a complete collection of something? I don’t meet much collectors, mostly people who just play.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
J_O_R had a complete FOIL EoF and MoM I believe.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:38 pm
somebody would have to be insane to have all the LOTR cards lol Wink
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I collected, back when I played. I played through the first 2 blocks, and I believe I have both of them almost complete (I had them completed, but sold some cards when I stopped playing). I KNOW I have full FotR and MoM, still, but not sure about the rest, all the way to EoF. I have some cards from RotK, although I never started collecting those.
I don't like YOU.
TheJord
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:15 pm
I have all but 10 cards from Shadows, about 25 from completing Bloodlines and oddly enough almost a complete Helm’s Deep collection.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm
i have all of the fellowship cards... probalby not much of an accomplishment though..

it seems if somebody had all the cards the game wouldn’t seem as fun anymore. Embarassed
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Dravius
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:16 pm
I have sets from 1 to 10, the coutdown collection, the wraith, expended middle earth, the weta collection and on the way to have war of the ring block soon + promos like legolas son of thranduil and other cool alternate images cards
hawkeyespf
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Playsets of almost everything through Black Rider (yes, that’s 4 of every card), with only a couple dozen to go for Bloodlines; playsets of Expanded Middle Earth and the Wraith Collection; I don’t have much for Hunters or RoS - only a few singles I’ve bought specifically for my deck.

Also have a complete set of Promos 0P1-0P124 including the foil and non-foil versions where applicable and foreign versions of several promos.
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Complete sets 1-12 and only a couple of holes in Bloodlines.

Playsets of Fellowship block (sets 1-3)
Close to playsets of Towers Block (4-6)
Playsets of King Block (7, 8, 10)
All the cards I need from Reflections (9)

Playset of the Wraith Collection and Weta Collection
Most of the promos, just missing some of the insanely hard to find Online Promos and Shadows block tournament foils

Complete Foil set of Fellowship Block
Beautiful complete Foil Moria/Gandalf insane cycling fellowship from Fellowship block

I haven’t purchased anything from Hunters or RoS, nor do I intend to. Horrible game design. Just horrible.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:47 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Merrick_Hale wrote:

I haven’t purchased anything from Hunters or RoS, nor do I intend to. Horrible game design. Just horrible.

i totally completly and utterly agree with you

i have a full FoTR and MoM and almost full TTT dont have any cards from after black rider
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion