LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:11 pm
Or of the Fellowship keyword allowed 2 companions of that keyword to skirmish 1 minion. Cool
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:18 pm
haha wow.

nahh, it needed more collaboration between the 9 fellowship to further promote a 9-man fellowship. i was psyched about the fellowship keyword, as i am a big fan of big fellowships, but it was so disappointing Sad
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
Juicetr
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 am
You know, the reality of it is that we can make the Fellowship keyword whatever our heart desires. With the end of the game, as I mentioned before, we probably won’t be receiving rule updates or card text changes. As a result, the Fellowship keyword can do whatever your own personal playing group prefers. Just my thoughts.
You look like your smuggling sausages.....just in the wrong places.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 am
Kudos Juicetr nice thought, i like that idea. Fitting way to leave it, allowing us to use the cards how we feel best....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
LeoKula
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:03 am
Juicetr wrote:
You know, the reality of it is that we can make the Fellowship keyword whatever our heart desires. With the end of the game, as I mentioned before, we probably won’t be receiving rule updates or card text changes. As a result, the Fellowship keyword can do whatever your own personal playing group prefers. Just my thoughts.

Nothing I can say after that Homage Homage Applause Applause
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
For once I am stunned silent...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:22 pm
Juicetr wrote:

Cool or with any other unloaded keyword I never thought of that before.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
LeoKula
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:51 pm
A friend of mine told me that the SW player’s council did something like that with the game after decipher dropped it... something like you earning extra points for having situations similar to the movies... I’m sure the LOTR TCG Community could work out something like this Thumbs Up
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Juicetr wrote:

Though this be madness, yet there is method in’t...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
or we could just make it a The Nine Walkers type thing
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End