LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
Do You Agree With Me?

Yes  
37%
  [ 9 ]  37%

No  
62%
  [ 15 ]  62%

Total Votes : 24
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I am getting sick and tired of people saying that. OK maybe they didn’t design it well, but stop whining, at least we got it with the few cool cards it had.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bunnydaman
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:21 pm
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 338 Location: 'hillbilliesville'
hmmm. you mean the left over cards were put together? I think that they make a set, but they just didnt put the effort into it because it like, the last one ever. I think someone said something like that earlir, but I honestly don’t remember...
-"He’s like a spamming assasin." ~lem0nhead about SoP
"Yes, I'm a girl. And no, not like elf lvr."
[idea from FM]
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I am getting sick and tired of people saying that. OK maybe they didn’t design it well, but stop whining, at least we got it with the few cool cards it had.

amen
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 pm
I plan to collect AE anyway. It’s only 40 cards, so it shouldn’t be that hard.

BTW Can we get this set in booster packs and boxes? Or will it only sell as individual cards?
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:20 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Actually, it sells as a 40-card set. All by itself, and all foils. So you’d have to buy 4 sets to get 4x of each card. Not a bad deal.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:43 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
how much 40 bucks?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bunnydaman
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:01 am
yup, $40 for 40 cards, not a bad deal, I think...
[idea from FM]
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:11 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
A card isn’t awesome just because the pic is.
Anyway I was quite disapointed. Mad
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
bunnydaman
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:25 pm
ditto...
[idea from FM]
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Gate Troll wrote:
A card isn’t awesome just because the pic is.
Anyway I was quite disapointed. Mad

yes but he new balrog is sweet! not just the pic, everything! and aragorn has so many possibilities...Eomer and Legolas were nice reprints. etc. etc. etc. Gate troll you try to throw together a good set in 15 days with people at your door screaming for spoilers. Oh and I forgot to mention something, you have to please everyone or you will never here the end of it Rolling Eyes
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End