LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:55 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I don’t really foils so my "awesome" pulls wouldn’t have anything to do with how many foils.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 am
My hunters box came with 2x The one ring, the ring of doom : a foil one and a non-foil ... then I traded the foil one. After that, I won a championship in a local store and I got 3 Hunters boosters. The rares were: Legolas foil, eomer foil and the ring foil Very HappyVery Happy this one I never traded !
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
that would be cool Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:08 pm
In fact, I never get as many foils in my booster packs as SOP. Seems like SOP is taking away my luck. Laughing
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Glamdring wrote:
In fact, I never get as many foils in my booster packs as SOP. Seems like SOP is taking away my luck. Laughing

2 is my maximum...I am just a lucky guy actually. The many times I have done stupid things and nothing bad has happened the times I have entered contest and won, the time in a B-ball game when there were 6 seconds left, we were done by one against are archrival I was shooting free throws, it was only my second season and i had never made points, I had missed the first one, and then I swish it, and make a basket in overtime( which was lucky in and of itself) and we win.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:58 pm
One of my coolest pulls was Watcher in the Water, Keeper of Westgate FOIL. I still have it *in my collection*.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Glamdring
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:23 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Glamdring wrote:

2 is my maximum...I am just a lucky guy actually. The many times I have done stupid things and nothing bad has happened the times I have entered contest and won, the time in a B-ball game when there were 6 seconds left, we were done by one against are archrival I was shooting free throws, it was only my second season and i had never made points, I had missed the first one, and then I swish it, and make a basket in overtime( which was lucky in and of itself) and we win.

Actually, one of the weird things that happens is to me is, if I pick a booster pack, I get a ver *&^^ rare. When my brother picks it out for me, it makes my day. Weird huh?
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:34 pm
Laughing that is funny...I have experienced that thing when we got our hunters boosters, I chose the first one and got NOTHING good. then after my bros had chosen theres I took the rest and got gorn’s bow.
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:27 pm
RoS. I pull a Throne of Isengard and a bunch of other cheap rares, my brother buys two booster packs and gets Eowyn, Northwoman and Ulaire Cantea, Duplicitous Assassin.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:38 pm
is cantea really that good? little brothers get all the luck...
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion