LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 am
Thranduil wrote:

1 • Mines of Moria Moria
While the fellowship is in region 2 and you can spot 2 Orcs, each underground site’s shadow number is +1.

But by the time that 2 minions are played the fellowship has moved so twilight on a site doesnt matter? Dont get this site.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:32 am
lem0nhead wrote:
But by the time that 2 minions are played the fellowship has moved so twilight on a site doesnt matter? Dont get this site.

Good point. Any better now?

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 am
Thranduil wrote:

1 • Mines of Moria Moria
While the fellowship is in region 2 and you can spot 2 Orcs, each site is underground.
While you can spot 3 Orc or Moria cards, each underground site’s Shadow number is +1.

Yeah better now cos it works but its only ok. Sites dont tend to have dual abilities. Id pick one or the other.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anvar
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:46 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Thranduil wrote:

1 • Mines of Moria Moria
While the fellowship is in region 2 and you can spot 2 Orcs, each site is underground.
While you can spot 3 Orc or Moria cards, each underground site’s Shadow number is +1.

Yeah better now cos it works but its only ok. Sites dont tend to have dual abilities. Id pick one or the other.

You know that this card is a condition, right?

Anvar
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:53 am
No i didnt know what it was but seeing as it was called Mines of Moria and didnt say condition anyway presumed it was a site.

Hmm in that case Thranduil it needs to cost 2 as site number plus 1 is powerful.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
And yes, it’s supposed to discard both Free Peoples and Shadow artifacts. The only Shadow artifacts that spring to mind are palantiri, all of which are gone or unusable by the end of the Third Age (apart from Aragorn’s), saruman’s staff which is destroyed by the end of the Third Age, and the Nine rings of the Nazgul which were also destroyed. All in all, I felt that Shadow artifacts had no more reason to exist in Age’s End than those of the Free Peoples.
also the thrones

1 • Mines of Moria Moria

I guess
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:45 pm
Embarassed I’m a bit of a muppet! I was in such a hurry I forgot to make it a condition!

Next time I’ll take more care of my cards, and a lore text is also coming up, and I’ll be changing the title of this thread ASAP.

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
Embarassed I’m a bit of a muppet! and I’ll be changing the title of this threat ASAP.

don’t insult muppets Razz changing the title of what threat??? (you mean thread right?)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 am
Yes I meant thread!

After that embarrassment, let’s go into set 3 of Fellowship block (and I again apologise for not having the Lord of the Rings in front of me):

1 • Realms of the Elf Lords Elven
Condition • Support Area
While you can spot 3 Elven followers or 3 Elf allies, the current site is a forest.
At any site 3 or any site 6, each Elf is strength and resistance +1.
’There is in her and in this land no evil, unless a man bring it hither himself.’

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:33 am
Nothing awe inspiring but fair enough and more than useful in the right deck. Seeing as 3 and 6 represent rivendell and lothlorien id make it a strength and a resistance +1 boost.
Last edited by lem0nhead on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:34 am; edited 2 times in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards