LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Foresight
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:46 pm
2 Skulking Corpse Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Strength: 6
Vitality: 2
Site Number: 3
Enduring. Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a skirmish, you may spot another Wraith Wraith and remove 2 to prevent the Free Peoples player from using skirmish special abilities or playing skirmish events during skirmishes involving this minion until the regroup phase.

2 Wight Sword Wraith
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a Wraith Wraith.
Assignment: Exert bearer to add 1.
Long, sharp, dark.

1 Drawn to the Lights Wraith
Condition • Support Area
Resistance: -2
Limit 1 per bearer.
At the start of each turn, if a Ring-bound companion bears this condition, add 1 for each burden.
Response: If a companion loses a skirmish involving a Wraith Wraith, transfer this condition to that companion.
Frodo couldn’t resist the urge to give-in to the spirits lurking under the surface.

8Wight of Fear, Frightful Presence Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Strength: 12
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 2
Enduring.
Skirmish:
Spot another Wraith Wraith and exert this minion to exert a companion that has resistance 3 or less.
"Frozen in his steps, he could not help but look at the dark, imposing figure."

---

Let me know what you think! (And yes I haven’t been on CC in a while, so hopefully I haven’t forgotten anything about making DCs)
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
macheteman
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:21 pm
Foresight wrote:
2 Skulking Corpse Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Enduring. Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a skirmish, you may spot another Wraith Wraith and remove 2 to prevent the Free Peoples player from using skirmish special abilities or playing skirmish events during skirmishes involving this minion until the regroup phase.

2 Wight Sword Wraith
Possession • Hand Weapon
Long, sharp, dark.

Condition • Support Area
Limit 1 per bearer.
At the start of each turn, if a Ring-bound companion bears this condition, add 1 for each burden.
Response: If a companion loses a skirmish involving a Wraith Wraith, transfer this condition to that companion.
Frodo couldn’t resist the urge to give-in to the spirits lurking under the surface.

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
Skirmish:
Spot another Wraith Wraith and exert this minion to exert a companion that has resistance 3 or less.

---

Let me know what you think! (And yes I haven’t been on CC in a while, so hopefully I haven’t forgotten anything about making DCs)

for the most part overpowered. the last one is good. by the way, can you submit a weapon for the great DC contest?
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:34 am
Foresight wrote:

2 Skulking Corpse Wraith
Minion • Wraith

Cool, very nice, and worded correct.

2 Wight Sword Wraith
Possession • Hand Weapon
Long, sharp, dark.

Slightly OP for a standard weapon seeing as all the wraiths are enduring and this adds pool as well. Why assignment not skirmish phase?

Condition • Support Area
Limit 1 per bearer.

Very good but VERY nasty on a ring bound companion.

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
Skirmish:

OP in my opinion. Its not balanced even with an 8 cost. Alter its ability somehow or lower his vitality. Thought he former is what id suggest.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:
2 Skulking Corpse Wraith
Minion • Wraith
cool!

2 Wight Sword Wraith
Possession • Hand Weapon
Long, sharp, dark.
so essentially reads exert bearer to make him strength +2 and add 1...maybe just have it say exert bearer Wink

Condition • Support Area
Limit 1 per bearer.
cool! maybe except the ring bearer

Minion • Wraith
Enduring.
Skirmish:

ow ow ow ow ow. thats 4 exertions and a 20 strength minion. drop vitality by 1 IMHO
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Sam-Wise
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 pm
Those sound awsome, and I really like the Drawn to the Lights

Sam-Wise Applause

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards