LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
This has been approved by Elf lvr.

Here is the idea.
The Shadows of Middle Earth is a secret league (much like the special ops). They have set up hide outs all over middle earth, and wreak as many enemy plans as possible.

They don’t win many ’great’ victories, but enable the great victories made by the free peoples.

This is set up in a ’movie series’ fasion, we go from one battle to another, and the members from one RPG will carry over to the next. you aren’t obligated to join every RPG, but most RPG’s.

This group is organized by Durail, and commanded by Durail and a few others.

Anyways, tell me what you think please, and if you are interested in joining.
It will mostly follow an open format, but a few times a DC format.

thanks,
ingold

the current partisipants are
Durail (I55)
Imhis (Elf lvr)
Tuilin (sickofpalantirs)
Colodan (Carpe Guitarrem)
Duinhir (NBarden)
Last edited by ingold55 on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:22 pm; edited 4 times in totalThere is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:40 pm
I’m in as Imhis. My assassin should be good for this.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:58 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin is in.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:44 pm
Here is the starting story line, sorry I forgot to post it earlier.

Our ’commando’ group has gotten word that the easterlings have been raiding the northern villages of Gondor. We then go and carry out a raid at the heart of the enemy camp, and take their leader and give him to the gondorian forces.

It won’t be long, but it won’t be short. We travel all over middle earth attacking, raiding, capturing...
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
see if corvus might participate. and Dain.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I might...since it’s "Open", does that mean we’re allowed to make a character solely for this RPG?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
ingold55
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 pm
yes. you can.

I have pm’d Dain, and will pm Corvus.

thanks
ingold
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm
All right, I’m in as Colodan!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
ingold55
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 pm
tell me what you think of adding this to make it more interesting...

There are three gondorian commanders who command the norther mallitia of gondor. they were captured, and are being held by the Easterlings. These commanders have rarely lost a battle in the northern part of the kingdom. Since they have been captured however, the gondorian forces haven’t been able to stop the raids. It is imparative to rescue these commanders and take them back to their mallitia units, and also capture the Easterling commander and cause total confusion in their ranks...

tell me what you think.

thanks,
ingold

CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 pm
Ooh, sounds awesome. And hard. But fun.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing