LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:15 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
its nice to be able to figure out what is going on easier, with what characters. add how many wounds/tokens are on characters/conditions
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:42 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
FINALLY added Adalard’s section. I still need to add the actual follower, but I think we can finally move on now.

Sorry for the long delay, guys. Embarassed
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:33 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
any chance of you getting that follower up soon?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:40 pm
Now that the forums are back, yes. Razz Thanks for the reminder...I’ll have it up shortly.

EDIT: It’s up! Smile

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:47 pm
It’d be good if you could somehow specify which parties each of these companions are with, and which ones the conditions that have tokens are with... and so forth. Thanks!

And I’ll get the next post up tonight or tomorrow.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:02 am
Yeah, we need to update the front page with all the most recent cards.

Also, I think we’re due for a roll call. I know EL is obviously still around, as well as NBarden, SoP, and mm. I’m not sure if AP will be contributing or not, given his last announcement. I’m currently controlling Adalard, and I THINK I still have Ellar unless AKiE comes in and says otherwise. But that still leaves Celebthir (Eomer3rdMarshal), Legoles (legoles3333), and Ectheow (AgentDrake), none of whom I’ve seen for quite some time.

If AKiE is willing to take back Ellar, I could rather easily take on Ectheow for the time being, but I think three is the most I could handle well. So what should be done about the others?

Eomer? Legoles? Drake? AKiE? You guys around? Maybe even BattleWarg? Anyone?

legoles3333
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:41 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
im just got back... so ill take my character
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 am
Cool!

I might be able to take another character, although technically I’ve got 3 right now... Smile

EDIT: I also PM’ed Menace about maybe joining in, if he wants.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:46 am
elf lvr wrote:
EDIT: I also PM’ed Menace about maybe joining in, if he wants.

Except he’s leaving for training soon. Sad Maybe ask if AC wants back in?

Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:58 am
I’m still in guys, although I think if would be better just to restart the whole thing with a new roster. The way we won’t have to worry about the people who aren’t here any more. Just my 2 cents.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards