LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Merrick_Hale wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Ap is still around, and M_H drops in occasionally. I would support giving dain admin powers.
I’m here practically every day... I just don’t post very often. I’m fully aware of what is going on in the boards that I read.

I am here and I am watching... Cool

Oh OK considering you wouldn’t be burdened by frequent posting, and thus would have time to admin I give full support to you for admin.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 pm
AP for admin! I’ll lower taxes and raise wages. Razz

*I’m AP and I approve this message.*
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:56 pm
You have my vote!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i still support M_H. I think he has the experience the time without posting and the skillz to admin.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Ditto. Plus, I don’t think it would be fit to have an Admin that’s also member of an inside group.
I don't like YOU.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:14 pm
That’s not really an issue, considering the fact that I could hand over lordship of the Chosen Ones to Dain in an instant.

I’m not going for admin-hood, though. I’ve got enough to do with managing the Chosen Ones, moderating, and working on my DC stuff.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Well, if Cobra gets around to posting here....
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:23 pm
I think he would support M_H too.
"DáinIronfoot"
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:42 am
If AP isnt standing for government, er i mean admin then M_H definately gets my vote too.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Where is cobra?
Anyway I vote M_H or..um MH
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum