LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 pm
lem0n is leading 7-3, and voting ends tomorrow. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:33 pm
Oh well. GG! At least I still get 2nd pick...

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
since its decided, what are you going to pick lem0n? same with you AC?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:05 pm
Less than 10 hours of voting left, and lem0n still holds a 7-3 lead over AC.

Part of the title in this contest is "Extraordinary". And that’s what it is going to be now. From this point till midnight, all votes count for 2 points. Twisted Evil
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:11 am
Yay, the time is up woot! I get first pick AND thanks to a 4 point gap, another rare! Sweet!

Well played AC i thought youd got me from the start, as always you submitted really quality DC’s.

Wow just looked at prizes, and i didnt realise the Aragorn was foil! Darn tough choice i love BoC but ive got him twice, but i have IH 4 times non foil.

Me thinks ill have the gorn if thats ok AP. What is the other card?

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:55 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
D’arvit. I had my sights set on that aragorn...oh well to the best DC’maker goes the card...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:40 pm
I’ll take Boromir! And congrats, lem0n!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:25 pm
I guess I get shelob then. unless I can somehow convince the lem0n to take her...

oh and Ac you should try to be a cop in the assassin game (yeah I know blatantly off-topic)
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
SoP, AC can’t be a cop, he’s a mod.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:09 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I guess I get shelob then. unless I can somehow convince the lem0n to take her...

Sorry dude Shelob is of no use to me, im just taking the card with the best trade value to stick on my list.

oh and Ac you should try to be a cop in the assassin game (yeah I know blatantly off-topic)

Not only is it off topic but where the hell did it come from? Cant see how u got to that from this contest.

Thanks AC, good game mate.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards