LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:03 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Alright, folks. Here’s the second tie-in contest to celebrate the return of the Free Peoples Choice Awards, which will kick off tomorrow! Very Happy

Explaining this contest will be pretty simple, but actually DOING it may be a little more complicated. Angel For this contest, you need to create a new version of EACH member of the original fellowship...all nine of them. Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, AND Gandalf. It would help your cause if they work well together, but they certainly don’t have to. You can include your own interpritation of the upcoming fellowship keyword, or any other keywords you want, but again, you don’t have to. You can use signets (including any new ones you feel are appropriate) or resistance or whatever. I’m going to leave most of the specifics up to you, but remember that you will be competing against other talented DC makers, so think hard about your design.

And what will you be competing for? Why, TWO members of the fellowship: Legolas, of the Woodland Realm (generously donated by elf lvr) and Gimli, Feared Axeman WITH Baruk Khazad thrown in (both generously donated by Queleri). Not bad, huh? Very Happy

Since making nine DCs is no small task, you have a whole week to do this. Please PM me your cards by Friday, June 8, at midnight EST. If it’s looking like several people need more time, I MAY extend that, but please try and have them done by then. Once that happens, we’ll start voting, and have at least a few days for that.

So fire away, and remember: have fun! Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, and please give EL and Queleri a GP when you can for their generous donations. Thanks, guys! Homage
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
can I use DC’s I made before?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:21 pm
Sure. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:01 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
So...nah, I’ll make new ones. Dain, did you steal this idea from my DC thread? Wink
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:02 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Sure. Thumbs Up

the CCC made a set a while ago, I will use the ones I made, and make my own for the rest of the fellowship
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:54 am
By the way, I plan on participating in this one. Very Happy

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 am
Bump!

Only one entry so far. Doesn’t anyone else want Legolas and Gimli? Smile

WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:37 pm
I’m brooding on my entry. I have some ideas, but want them to be totally cool. Very Happy I remember doing the nine walkers once on Decipher’s boards, and I’m trying to recapture that feeling.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:44 pm
I’m going to enter...eventually.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:07 am
Only two entries recieved thus far, which is interesting, because two is the number of days left to get your entries in! Wink

EDIT: Make that THREE entries. Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards