LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
thanks i forgot expanded middle earth but thats it i have no hunters Sad
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:21 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
ok i can do that, but why can i pick nstts with the pony??? Rolling Eyes Confused Question
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm
Major typo. Fixed. Laughing
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:28 pm
ok so the deck you posted was the recommended one? (in your previous post you said gimli, merry and pippin for the s.f., then you said duinhir and gimli)
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Quote:
Now I had some time to review it properly, and maybe ignore my initial advice.

sorry
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 pm
ring of fury? i mean, yeah, but its a choke deck

edit:duinhir? what for? i would prefer legolas, at least it increases the costs for events an conditions...
Last edited by gizlivadi on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:37 pm
duinhir? what for? i would prefer legolas, at least it increases the costs for events an conditions...
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
gizlivadi, it would be highly recommended that instead of posting a new post per sentence, you use the EDIT button on your last post to add new comments inside THAT post. The mods don’t tend to like people racking up posts like this in such a short period of time.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
gizlivadi
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 pm
i know how to edit but how to delete?
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Duinhir is for swarm stopping. In a choke deck, the number one threat is swarms. Duinhir helps fix that problem, because he can get rid of some minions on the RB, or a defender + Aragorn.

And never underestimate the power of Gollum.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded