LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
gizlivadi
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
ok, and i went to the store but i didnt find ROTN, but i will try with the players i know Wink and i put an able guide still "conserving" (sorry, if you know some spanish you’d understand me) the 30 cards for the FP side

ah! and for the shadow side, i have isengard uruks along with some nazgul
NBarden
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:49 pm
I’d like to see that.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gizlivadi
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:03 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
thanks, BTW what does really mean CHOKE? i mean i have a vague idea but a native english-speaker (are you?) can tell me better

and to get to the next rank how many posts do i need?
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I think that the next rank is at 100 posts.

Anyway, literally, to "choke" means to more or less stop something from breathing. In gameplay terms, you stop the opposing shadow from "breathing" by not giving them their twilight tokens. A human chokes because there’s no oxygen in the air. A Shadow side chokes because it doesn’t have any twilight tokens.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
gizlivadi
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:46 pm
now i understand, thats why some products say: "choking hazard, contain small pieces" or something like that when you cannot breathe or when there is no oxygen in the air
gizlivadi
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:39 pm
hey! i just realized! if i really need defender + without aragorn(i cant get it) what about sam, proper poet??? i mean, he certainly, wont last, but if there are too many minions, i can make a last stand with him and protect the ring bearer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy besides, i love that card! it like a "brave last stand" on protecting the RB

yay! now i am a LOTR ADDICT!

MY OLD ENGLISH QUESTION: what does mean SAVANT?
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:53 pm
The most common definition of savant is a person of profound or extensive learning; learned scholar.

As for as Sam, Proper Poet goes, I think he certainly works. I like using his ability and then canceling his skirmishes with cards like Hobbit Intuition and Hobbit Stealth.
gizlivadi
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:39 pm
anyway, you still have to exert him twice, so, it only would work if he is about to be overwhelmed (or not?) i still prefer on using the stealth on frodo Rolling Eyes instead of sam and exert him twice Confused
Last edited by gizlivadi on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Well, you can’t cancel skirmishes involving your Ring-bearer. Plus, with cards like Stout and Sturdy, you can heal Sam.
gizlivadi
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:42 pm
yeah... Cool Cool Cool

the pictures of the cards im telling (guide and protector, stout and sturdy, an able guide, etc...) sounds like a ranger/bree/shire deck or something

that’s the idea i like Wink Wink Wink Wink

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded