LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:35 am
I was just wondering what can Knights that play fortifications do to prevent them from being discarded by site : Play a Nazgul to discard a condition.If that happens,can they fight their way or is it the end?
Nobody plays them here where I live,but they look fun to play.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:33 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
fortifacations are a big portion in knight decks, but depending on how you make your knight deck you should be able to survive. one thing that comes in handy is take cover. allowing you to exert a knight to play a fortifacation. it also depends on if the card that discards the fortifacations is a condition. then you can get rid of it by using bilbo ally that allows you to discard a tale to discards a condition, or pallando far traveling one. Very Happy

hope this helps. Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:40 am
Well,I was thinking rather about Nelya coming every site to switch sites and discard fortifications playing other Nazguls and then switch back Laughing .
And Sixth Level is fine without Take Cover.
The thing I don’t know is playtesting.As I said no one here has such a deck,and there are plenty of Forest Nazgul decks.
Hazael
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:06 pm
I know one person who tried to make one here. I think he still has it, but I remember beating it when I was a noob with a starter deck. lol

Now days they have better cards for Knights, but I still think they are not as good as they need to be with these new shadow sets they have out. For the price of those fortifications, I dont see how it’s worth it.

I could be wrong.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:17 pm
If there weren’t for Nazgul it would be really powerful.If u don’t play against them,I think youu could even win a tournament.Maybe I am wrong.Everyone here uses Gandalf-Gondor deck with 4 Saved from Fire and artifacts.
ingold55
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:39 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
knights have othre things going for them besides strength. they are major healers, and they can do archery pretty well. there strength as i said is good. if you build right. i am working on a deck right now i just need to get my hands on a few more cards. Twisted Evil
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion