LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:54 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Gate Troll wrote:
Thanks! I’m getting it hooked up now!

With whom?

Sorry, mate. Couldn’t resist. Mr. Green
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:04 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I was trying to play a game with AP...
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 am
Double Edit: Game cancelled.
I had to put something here.
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Yeah; I’m not very good at it yet.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm
By the by, I finally have SdA (as of last night, actually). Not sure how often I’ll be able to play--at least for the next couple weeks as I finish up my two current master’s courses--but I should be able to sometime.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Gate Troll wrote:
\

you are hooked up with AP??? oh my...Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Gate Troll wrote:
\

you are hooked up with AP??? oh my...Wink

Haha! At least someone got it. Laughing

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
very funny dain.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:53 pm
I suppose we give IP addresses by PM? WWL is completely down now, unless they can pay the hoster to get it back up again.

I can host!
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm
http://www.chatzy.com/683051536484

password: cobracards.

That’s the chatroom SdA users hang out in. At least, that’s what the chatroom is for.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion