LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:41 pm
Looking for a game, not sure if i can host, most-likely not but can try. So Looking for someone who can host as well. PM me if you wanna play. First Game on there Bibfortuna25 dealt me a Loss at site 6 (Maybe 7). Wanna try again.

Thanks,

Chris
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 pm
I’m on now, and probably will be for a couple hours. My MSN is nicholas.barden@gmail.com, I’ll keep it open while I design some random decks.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:03 am
Game Result: Me vs Smallman || Winner: Smallman

His Dwarf discard with some Gorbag and hunters vs my initiative losing wounding deck/Forestgul swarm. (I learned that there are two types of Forestguls).

He ran fast, fast enough. My Forestguls were terrible, I’m pairing the initiative deck with something less intricate (seeing as how I discard most of the shadow cards with my FP, good matchup in theory, bad in play).

My deck sets up and cycles rather well for a 46/46 deck Very Happy I had 5 cards left in my deck at site 9, with him running, so my massive cycling capabilities weren’t underestimated. (also, he played 3 Dwarven Warriors and a Gorbag that trashed 6 cards, hehe). As such, I set up rather quickly as well.

I was able to kill his hunters with considerable ease, however I wasn’t able to run as fast as his dwarves were (any of my Nazgul that did get in play got clobbered by a huge Durin with quite some damage).

gg. Always a challenge playing you. 1 won, to many lost to count. I need to score another kill... Wink
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
NBarden
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:27 am
Game Result: Me vs NappyKorn || Winner: Me

Elven telepathy/Enduring Nazzies vs my "Brokenness Awareness" deck. Lackey/Orc Archery w/ Mumak Commander kicker paired with Rohan horns. Coulda lackeyed Galadriel at 5, but decided that was just wrong and mean, so I lackeyed the rest of his comps, killed the last at 6 and followed up with 2x Frenzy (Saruman out, of course).

He has a good deck, but it can’t beat a broken combo. gg.
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:49 am
bibfortuna25 wrote:
Yep, mine changes often too. I just go to http://www.whatsmyipaddress.com to find out what it is at any given time.
That doesn’t give you everything you need. If you are behind a firewall or a router and don’t have a direct connection it will give you the local IP of your computer rather than the actual IP that you are using to connect to the internet.

You know if you are in Windows, you can just go to the start menu, open up a command window by typing "Command" in the run dialog box and then typing "ipconfig". That will give you all the info you need.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:40 am
You enable port forwarding from your router to your PC on port 10,000. Anything pinging your router on port 10,000 will be re-routed to your PC.
corvus
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:54 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
BY expirementing with a friend, i found out i can host as well. I’m ready for challenges! Very Happy
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:05 am
Game Results
Anautikus’ Super Pippin w/ Sauron / Orc Orcs
vs.
my Dwarven beasts w/ Orc corruption

Pippin died somewhere in region, as did Merry. His Orcs had the pedal to the medal and were giving my Dwarves a run for their money. Thanks to Proud and Able, I managed to keep Gimli’s head above water in terms of burdens (I reached 14 resistance, actually). Frodo was giving my Orcs a heck of a fight, using The Great Ring and burden removal. I killed Sam at site 7, and then had a Forced March ready at site 8 when I realized I couldn’t afford the twilight. At site 9, I dropped Orc Crusher, Orkish Smith, and 2 copies of Archer of Harad. Frodo couldn’t handle the wounds, and I won. Good game! Very Happy

Shieldmaiden’s Elven hunters w/ Uruk beatdown
vs.
my Three Hunters w/ Enduring Nazgul

I pulled Anduril and Aragorn’s Bow right off the bat, and then played him at site 3 with The Prancing Pony. I managed to pull all 4 copies of Focus by site 6, and also had a couple copies of Namarie in play. Her Uruks barely touched my companions, and Enquea gave Galadriel a hard time. Toldea killed Elrond at site 7, which dropped Galadriel’s resistance to 9. Unfortunately for Shieldmaiden, there were already 9 burdens on her. Good game!

Even though my deck was a 34/34 split, I only had 10 cards left in my deck at site 7. It cycled like a dream.
I had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 am
34/34 w/ 10 cards in deck? Try 45/45 with 5 cards in deck. Twisted Evil

My deck SO cycles better than yours Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 pm
All right I think i’ll be able to host a game this afternoon. I’ll give an update soon, most likely on the CC Chat room Smile
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion