LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:30 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
and my spamming abilities Wink GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:55 am
Thanks!

Everyone join!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:57 pm
Sounds cool, I’m in!
NBarden
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:40 pm
3 days! Get those cards in! And any more contestants?

8 is a rather small number...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:14 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
31-32; You have my mace.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:16 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Gate Troll wrote:
31-32; You have my mace.

Looks like a lightsaber to me. Laughing
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Well?
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
now it looks like a chain...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 pm
C’mon NBarden; get this thing off the ground, in other words, lets get started!!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:30 am
I think i sent my card in...
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards