LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:06 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I personally think lem0b has a point, lots of balrogs. I think we should do orcs. Archer commander and Trolls keyward to go with our troll.
but this works too.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:16 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I personally think lem0b has a point, lots of balrogs. I think we should do orcs. Archer commander and Trolls keyward to go with our troll.
but this works too.

Now THAT would be neat. Something expanded on our winning Trolls, or perhaps a deck centered around them....
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:19 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Its an interesting idea, but hell of a lot of work for a contest. Plus i only finished my Balrog competition a month ago or so where everyone had to make him, his sword, his whip, a condition and an event, AND Dain’s first round of his contest is make a balrog. Overkill me thinks.

Well...since it IS a Mines of Moria contest, you simply HAVE to have a Balrog.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:21 am
Very true NB and a fact i had managed to so skillfully fail to notice! But i think originality is going to be hard to come by because of what i said but fair enough.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
why not just do the balrog and not his junk and do the orcs? I really want to expand on my cave troll...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:15 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
why not just do the balrog and not his junk and do the orcs? I really want to expand on my cave troll...

As would I.

I understand the "need" for a Balrog, but I’m a bit Balroged out. I CAN do it, but the motivation just ain’t there. I’m wishing I’d started MY contest with something different....
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:08 pm
Here’s some ideas that I don’t think have been explored yet.

Tentacles. Although I’m thinking this is going to be beat to death with Dain’s Slime-rog thing.

Corruption. Improve.

Moria Beatdown.

Archery ’rog!

Any of those ideas appeal?

I’d really like a Balrog because a Mines of Moria contest CAN’T have one, but I realize that Balrog’s have been going around a lot lately, and thus, I think that exploring a new strategy will have different results. But I HAVE to finish it out with a Balrog.

You guys shoulda seen it coming...it IS the Mines of Moria. BTW, while you’re finishing this contest up, I’ll give you the name of my next contest.

THE SHIRE- A DC Contest. Held in the same style of the Mines of Moria and the Riddermark.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm
corruption appeals.
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Well don’t tell anyone. Just make ’em!

Deadline’s December 1st.
Frank_the_Hippo
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 am
fine BTW.

can someone delete hippoes post? hippo posted it in wrong place. hippo sorry
hippo is a cop. Hippo need your help. Help hippo
don't help hippo

if you chose help hippo, you can help by giving hints. Hippo knows rules not allow giving things away.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards