LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:02 pm
Sorry. A little bit limited computer access lately.

I still don’t have Dain and SoP’s cards. Dunno what happened SoP, but I haven’t gotten it.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I just thought I had finished it I actually hadn’t...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:42 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
You should have mine in your inbox, my good sir Barden. I actually sent it a couple hours before the Great Cobra Crash of 2007, so it’s been gathering dust for a while.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:43 pm
Have them all will get up ASAP.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
NBarden
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:46 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
3 Kheled-zâram
River. Mountain.
When the fellowship moves to or from this site you may spot a dwarf to reinforce 2 free peoples tokens (or 3 if you can spot Durin).

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
3 Kheled-zâram [Site]
Mountain.
Fellowship: Discard a Dwarven card from hand and add a threat to heal a Dwarf. Any Shadow player may remove 1 to prevent this.

Aragorn, King in Exile wrote:
WhiteKheled-zâram 1
Lake.
When you move from this site, you may exert a Dwarf to play the fellowship’s next site (Replacing opponent’s site if necessary). That site must be an underground site.
Uncommon

elf lvr wrote:
3 Kheled-zâram [Site]
Fellowship: Exert a Dwarf with resistance 5 or more to draw a card (limit 2).

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
White Kheled-zâram 2
At the start of each skirmish, you may make your companion involved in that skirmish strength -3 until the start of the regroup phase to remove a threat.
U

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
0 Kheled-zâram
Underground. River. When the fellowship moves to this site, reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. Add [X], where X is the twilight cost of the card revealed.

Gate Troll wrote:
Kheled-zarum 0
Maneuver: Add 1 to heal an exhausted
companion.

I thought this was the best ability for this; the way it seemed
to relieve the Fellowship’s exhaustion. (Especially Gimli.)

DáinIronfoot wrote:
White Kheled-zâram 3
Mountain. River. If this site is a sanctuary, each Dwarf is resistance +1.
Response: If the fellowship moves from this site during the regroup phase, you may heal each unbound Dwarf with resistance 5 or more.

sickofpalantirs wrote:
3 Kheled-zaram [site]
Mountain, River
Each time you play a Dwarven condition you may reinforce a free peoples token.

So...none of you knew what you were getting from this round. Here’s the benefit. The original format will not work for the DC contest, because there aren’t enough people. Next round will be elimination, but here’s the thing. The winner of this round wins immunity for the next round, so they can’t be eliminated.

There’s good reason to like this round.

Rank your 3 favorite contestants. Voting starts now and ends Saturday.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:31 am
1. SoP
2. Gate Troll
3. EL

Honourable mention to AKiE but lake isnt a keyword and wording needs touching up, and also to DI but unsure of the resistance ability lasting all game as isnt specified.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
El
Ap
3. GT
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:14 pm
SoP
CG
AKiE

Dain... I would have picked your card, maybe as first, but the thing is, with the last ability as a response ability, you can use it as much as you want each time you move. Needed to be "each time" instead.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:10 pm
1. GT
2. WLC
3. SoP

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
elf lvr wrote:
Dain... I would have picked your card, maybe as first, but the thing is, with the last ability as a response ability, you can use it as much as you want each time you move. Needed to be "each time" instead.

Stupid stupid stupid! Brick wall I hate making silly mistakes like that. Good catch.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards