LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 pm
I agree with SoP and lem0n’s point that he doesn’t agree with.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:54 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Well, that was much more popular than I expected. I’ll have to do some more stuff with artifacts, I guess! Very Happy Thanks, guys.

Here’s The Board Is Set for Isengard...kinda. Enjoy!

1 Disarming Words Isengard
Event • Response
Spell.
If an event is played, exert Saruman to cancel that event and place it on top of its owner’s draw deck.
“‘Have I not earnestly studied this matter? Into Anduin the Great it fell; and long ago, while Sauron slept, it was rolled down the River to the Sea. There let it lie until the End.’”

This concept is always either worthless or broken. When you make a decent version, lmk. Otherwise, I’d just abandon the whole concept.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:52 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:

1 Disarming Words Isengard
Event • Response
Spell.
If an event is played, exert Saruman to cancel that event and place it on top of its owner’s draw deck.
“‘Have I not earnestly studied this matter? Into Anduin the Great it fell; and long ago, while Sauron slept, it was rolled down the River to the Sea. There let it lie until the End.’”

Dain, you sure you’ve never played MtG? Not even in your sleep? Because this is really, really close to a MtG card...

Anyways, I like it a lot! Useful, but making it a condition would be kinda bad.

If anyone still thinks it’s broken, you could give the freeps player the choice of placing it on top of or beneath the deck.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 pm
It’s not broken, it’s useless hand clog.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:00 pm
NB said broken.

...or worthless.

But might be too good as a condition.

MAYBE a unique condition would work. Not much alternative, really.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:

MAYBE a unique condition would work. Not much alternative, really.

which is what I just said...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:48 am
See Dain? This is what a meant. I like it. I like The Board Is Set but i knew know one else would. So thats why i recommended the change.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:43 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I’ll probably change it to a unique condition with tokens or something. Keep an eye on it...I’ll make SOME change soon.

I was up until 4:00am working on a midterm last night, so I’m pretty spent. No new cards yet, but MAYBE tonight. If not, keep an eye out for some weekend updates. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:58 pm
elf lvr wrote:
NB said broken.

...or worthless.

This vs Pillage of Rohan. First, worthless, second, broken.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:02 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Okay, I changed it to a unique event that works with spells in a way similar to how Tower of Stone works with artifacts. How’s that?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards