LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
legoles3333
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:04 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ill take a shot
i sent a card
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I am going to drop out...sorry.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:44 am
I’m in ! I’ll PM you the card later today!
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:43 am
Is this dead? Whats happening EL? Its been so long since i submitted without it being posted i forgot what i entered!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:16 pm
I’ll get the cards I have up tonight. I just got LK’s, so... I suppose we have enough to go on.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 pm
All right. Since we don’t have that many contestants, we’ll do an overall point tally. So, that means that even if you didn’t submit a card for this round, you can still submit one for a later round, however, unless you have posted on this thread to join, you can’t just pop in later. Get it? Got it? Go!

Vote for your three faves, the first one will get 3 points, the second, 2, etc...

Lost Heir wrote:
0 Gibbets and Crows! Isengard
Condition • Support Area
Each time Saruman takes a wound, you may make an unbound companion resistance -1 until the regroup phase.
Maneuver: Exert Saruman to discard a possession borne by a companion with resistance 3 or less. Discard this condition.
’Gibbets and crows!’ he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. ’Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!’

lem0nhead wrote:
0 The Voice of Saruman Isengard
Condition
Spell
Bearer must be Saruman.
Each companion skirmishing Saruman is resistance -2 and cannot use skirmish special abilites.
"’Gibbets and crows!’ he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. ’Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!’"

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
0 Mad Words Isengard
Event * Maneuver
Exert Saruman to spot a companion. Unless the Free Peoples player wounds that companion, he or she discards a random card from hand, and you may draw a card.
" ’Gibbets and crows!’ he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. ’Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!’ "

legoles3333 wrote:
1 Prophecy of Revenge Orc
Condition - Support area
To play spot an Orc.
While you can spot a unique minion each of the following companions is strength -1.
Theoden, Aragorn, Eomer, Eowyn.
"Gibbets and crows!’ he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!"

Thranduil wrote:
1 Poisonous Tongue Isengard
Event • Assignment
Spot Saruman (or exert 3 Isengard minions) to spot a companion and choose one: assign that companion to a minion; prevent that companion from being assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase; or make that companion lose all gametext keywords until the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may add a burden to prevent this.
’Gibbets and crows!’ he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. ’Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!’

LeoKula wrote:
1 • Saruman’s Staff, Staff of the Deceiver Isengard
Artifact • Staff
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be Saruman.
Possessions may not be played or taken into hand.
Maneuver: Exert Saruman twice to discard a possession (and a condition if you spot Théoden).

AnxiousChieftain wrote:
4 •Saruman, Filled with Wrath Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 4
Lurker.
Each time a companion wins a skirmish, you may exert Saruman to exert that companion.
Regroup: Exert Saruman twice to discard each card borne by an exhausted unbound companion.
"’Gibbets and crows!’" he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. "’Dotard!... But the noose comes, slow in the drawing, tight and hard in the end. Hang if you will!’"

The two people who signed up, but had to drop out/missed the deadline are Dain and SoP. Feel free to join in later rounds!

Let it begin.
Last edited by elf lvr on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:59 am
Lost Heir’s is quite sweet. Im internally arguing whether it should be unique though.

WLC’s needs the card finishing, it doesnt say event or anything and should be phrased differently. Limited usefulness anyway.

l3333 is good but spotting an orc doesnt tie on with the lore at all. Also cries out for unique.

Thran’s is cool but adding a burden isnt typically a useful thing for saruman so the get out is a bit easy.

Leo’s card is smart, can see its usefulness particularly against rohan which fits in well with the lore.

AC’s. Well what can i say. Awesome. Coolest saruman ive ever seen. Unbelieveable. Works well with the lore as well.

My votes:

AC
Thran
LK

Honourable mention to LH. Sorry!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:26 am
Oops, mine should be event•maneuver, could that be added?
LeoKula
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:44 am
AC
Thran
lem0n

Some comments:

LH - I don’t quite get it, I think the maneuver special ability does not relate to the previous gametext since the chance of Saruman being wounded before maneuver is very odd... am I missing something here? I really liked the card, but just don’t see how the first text will help you use the ability.

Thran - As lem0n said I think it’s too easy to prevent it. You could raise the card’s cost to 3 maybe and take out the prevention (see Between Nazgul and Prey) or maybe add another way of preventing it. Awesome event but the prevention took a lot of it’s potential. Even if you play 4 of these the FP will add 4 burdens and that’s it. If lowing resistance is the issue, Our Foes are Weak + Tempest of War can get your job done.
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:00 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok a quick designer’s note, i made it that way so it wouldn’t be thrown into any old deck that has problems with rohan,

my votes
Thr
AC
LK
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards