LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:26 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Now, this is a common practice among the LotR Forums, so I decided (as I have A LOT of spare time, due to my medical license) to start a similar thing here. Just ask what you want to be seen. As simple as Card Title and Color, to new tribes, new cards from old tribes, TV shows, comics, movies, well, you name it! Just keep in mind that, since I live in Brazil, I may not be aware of all Comics, TV shows and the liking, so I may have to "not do" your requests. But I’ll try really hard to not have to! Very Happy
Once I get a suggestion, if it’s not a single request (like Title+Color+Type, or any combination of these), I’ll start a thread about it, so if you want to, then, ask specific cards in that theme (for instance, if someone asks Mario, I may post some cards, and then you may ask by Title/Color, like, Bowser, Koopa Lord GreenRed) and I shall make them. Oh, and, please, if you ask for specific cards, keep it to a maximum of 3. If asked by Topic, I’ll start with 5, and will keep adding up if I get a nice response! But please, DO ask! It’ really fun! Very Happy
Hope to hear from you guys!

WORKS SO FAR:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Lord of the Rings
Last edited by Felipe Musco on Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in totalI don't like YOU.
BrianBoitano
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:38 pm
Okay Felipe, since you offered so nicely, I’ll take your offer.
I’d like to see what you can do with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You say that 5 is a good number for themes like this, but do you think you could do 6? That would cover the 4 turtles, Splinter and Shredder. If you need help on the background or any other info, check out wikipedia’s entry here.
I’m anticipating great things Wink
Last edited by BrianBoitano on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total"Not again" -Hans
Hello kind Sir or Madam, I am a polite sig virus. Please put me into your fine and dandy signature so that I might continue to replicate. Thank you for your time.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:56 am
Hey, Brian! Got your PM ’bout the Roll Call, I’ll PM you later explaining my (at least) disappearence from these forums. I’m already workig on the cards, but what I meant was I’m gonna create 5 at a time. So I’ll start with the Turtles an Splinter, I guess, and then I’ll get to the bad guys, I can already picture, like, 10 cards at least, but I’ll try to keep at 5 at a time for developing reasons.
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:54 pm
I’d like to enforce, should anyone want to send me more requests, that they should do so in THIS thread, ALTHOUGH I’m starting a new one for each theme. This is to help maintain Cobra’s new way of handling the DC threads, so they don’t get off-topic and/or become a mass of random cards. So I think this is a nice way of doing it. Also, if you could link me to a page like Brian did above, it sure helps a lot remembergin stuff, specially names!
Thanks, and DO make requests, I like this a lot, always a challenge! Very Happy
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards