LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:08 am
Edited. Thanks for the review! GP
I had to put something here.
macheteman
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:31 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Thanks, guys! Smile

2 Nellas, Friend of Túrin Green
Follower
Strength +1
Resistance +1
Aid2.
Each time you transfer this follower to a companion, except Túrin or a Green Elf, exert bearer twice.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may draw a card or reinforce a Green or White token.
”From Nellas Túrin learned much concerning the ways and the wild things of Doriath….”

ok, this seems cool.

2 Bow of Doriath Green
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Bearer must be a Green Elf. Bearer gains hunter 1 (or hunter 2 if at a forest site). Bearer is an archer.
”’No force of the arms of Doriath will I send out….’”

cool idea, but i have a couple thought on this one. first i think it would be formatted better if it had: "bearer is an archer" before the hunter part.

the second thing is that it’s a little powerful. archer, and hunter 2. i suggest either making it a base of hunter 1 and making no way for the hunter 2, or making it say: bearer is hunter 2 when at a forest site.

Two Cents

-mm
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Thanks, guys! Smile

Follower
Strength +1
Resistance +1
Aid2.
Each time you transfer this follower to a companion, except Túrin or a Green Elf, exert bearer twice.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may draw a card or reinforce a Green or White token.
”From Nellas Túrin learned much concerning the ways and the wild things of Doriath….”
bump resistance boost to 2

2 Bow of Doriath Green
Bearer must be a Green Elf. Bearer gains hunter 1 (or hunter 2 if at a forest site). Bearer is an archer.

works for me
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:15 pm
4The Hidden Kingdom Green
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.
When you play this condition, you may add a Green token here for each Green Elf you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 2 Green tokens from here to exert a minion skirmishing a companion (or wound that minion if you can spot Thingol).
”Then Túrin came to the great bridge over the Esgalduin, and passed the gates of Thingol’s halls….”

0 Wise Counsel Green
Event • Fellowship
Spot 2 Green Elves to reveal the top 4 cards of your draw deck. Add [X], where X is the number of Free Peoples cards revealed. Take all revealed Free Peoples cards into hand.
”’What is your counsel, lord?’”
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:15 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

Follower
Strength +1
Resistance +1
Aid2.

Id make it unique obviously but cool otherwise.

2 Bow of Doriath Green

Sound and balanced.

Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.
When you play this condition, you may add a Green token here for each Green Elf you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 2 Green tokens from here to exert a minion skirmishing a companion (or wound that minion if you can spot Thingol).
”Then Túrin came to the great bridge over the Esgalduin, and passed the gates of Thingol’s halls….”

Yeah sweet.

0 Wise Counsel Green
Event • Fellowship
Spot 2 Green Elves to reveal the top 4 cards of your draw deck. Add [X], where X is the number of Free Peoples cards revealed. Take all revealed Free Peoples cards into hand.

Thinking about it its kinda like No Pauses No Spills for Green elves so probably balanced. Nice.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.

I think the wounding clause might be too easy, but good card.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
0 Wise Counsel Green
Event • Fellowship

Do you not have any choice with this card? ’(You may) add 1 for each Free Peoples card revealed to take those cards into hand’ I think is better wording anyway.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:59 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1.
maybe to exert a minion or make a minion strength -2

0 Wise Counsel Green
Event • Fellowship

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 pm
Solid cards. Thumbs Up

Wise Counsel is fun.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:50 am
Thanks for the reviews, guys. Smile

7 Deeds of Valour and Wisdom Green
Event • Maneuver
Toil 2.
Spot 3 Green Elves to reinforce a Green token for each minion you can spot.
”’At this parting ask for any gift, and I will not deny it to you.’”

4Defences of Doriath Green
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1. To play, spot 2 Green Elves.
Each time a roaming minion is played, you may exert a Green Elf to exert that minion twice.
Each time a non-roaming minion is played, you may exert a Green to make that minion strength -1 until the regroup phase.
”’The part of my people in the war with Angband I rule according to my wisdom….’”
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:22 am; edited 2 times in totalI had to put something here.
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:21 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
7 Deeds of Valour and Wisdom Green
Event • Maneuver
Toil 1.
Spot 3 Green Elves to reinforce a Green token for each minion you can spot.
”’At this parting ask for any gift, and I will not deny it to you.’”

Not sure why it’s so expensive. 5 or even 4 seems more appropriate for the ability, unless Green tokens are incredibly rare and valuable.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
4Defences of Doriath Green
Condition • Support Area
Toil 1. To play, spot 2 Green Elves.
Each time a roaming minion is played, you may exert a Green Elf to make that minion come into play exhausted.
Each time a non-roaming minion is played, you may exert a Green to make that minion strength -1 until the regroup phase.
”’The part of my people in the war with Angband I rule according to my wisdom….’”

Why don’t you leave the second one so that it works with both roaming and non-roaming minions? That would be quite cool. The only other concern is that you can exert as many people as you like for the second, each one reducing the minion’s strength which might have to be addressed. Oh, and there’s a crucial ’Elf’ missing after Green in the second ability!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards