LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards
bandfreak9
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:58 pm
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Suspend- 3

Opponents creatures in play are put into the graveyard.

If the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is suspended for more or less than three turns then your creatures are destroyed instead of your opponents.

And the Lord spake, saying, ’First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
bandfreak9
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:09 pm
New Idea

Dennis 1(mono)2(white)1(green)
Human Rebel- Anarchist

Tap For every point of damage a legendary creature does to you or your creatures this turn gain that many 1/1 Human Rebels

2/2

not really sure about the mana cost
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:13 am
For flavor reasons, shouldn’t hand grenade hit everything if suspended for more or less than three turns? Also, what’s the mana cost for suspend on him?

For Dennis, perhaps he should be red for rebels? I love his ability, btw.
bandfreak9
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 pm
I’m kind of new to magic so I really don’t know what kind of colors go with what kind of card. But anyway I guess the grenade should be 4 maybe.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:12 am
bandfreak9 wrote:
And the Lord spake, saying, ’First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

It’s too bad that that is too big to put in my siggy.

Laughing
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:35 am
Perhaps I should do an article about the classic color themes and how they’ve changed with Planar Chaos? If you guys would like that, I can try to write one before the end of the month instead of my other article. I think themes would be a cool article, now that you’ve got me thinking about it Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:17 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I like it!
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards