LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:42 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Tired of shreding open countless booster packs and getting all those random cards? Tired of having to run after cards to pick up the pace? Well, step into my office!
So, "what’s this all about?", you might ask. Well, here you can get cheap decks to get started/complement your collection! All you need to do is post what type of deck you want (currently working with Standard and Time Spiral Block), and in what color combination! I’ll then proceed to ask some questions about the deck’s strategy to the requester, and as soon as everything’s worked out, I’ll send them the deck’s list and price, and if they’re interested, they can buy it! Now, I won’t try to trick anyone, these decks will have no rare cards in them (although that can be worked out, as well), but then again, they’ll have price ranges from 5 to 10 dollars, plus shipping (not that expensive), making for some excelent choices for newer players! Also, although the actual list will contain basic lands (for sake of proportions and stuff like taht, to help out the buyer), I won’t ship basic lands with the deck, first, because it lower shipping costs, and second, because, well, who DOESN’T have basic lands, right?
So, people, step forward and ask away!
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Ok, since the guys here don`t show that much interest in this project (it`s been a bomb in the other site I`m a member...), I`m just gonna go and post decklists I made.
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion