LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:36 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Both good ideas. I think I was going to integrate threats into some of the cards I already posted, and then just forgot. Embarassed

I may go back and tweak a couple of those, but I’ll also create a couple new ones. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:35 pm
As suggested, I’ve created a couple sitepath manipulation cards for Gollum. And here they are! Smile Enjoy.

1 Great Secrets Buried There Gollum
Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at a mountain or underground site, Gollum is twilight cost -1 and gains hunter 1.
Maneuver: Spot a Gollum character and discard this condition to make the fellowship’s current site gain mountain or underground until the regroup phase. If this site already had one of those keywords, you may take this condition into hand instead of discarding it.
“‘So he journeyed by night up into the highlands, and he found a little cave out of which the dark stream ran; and he wormed his way like a maggot into the heart of the hills, and vanished out of all knowledge.’”

0 Into Deadly Perils Gollum
Event • Regroup
Spot Gollum and remove a threat to choose one: play the fellowship’s next site; or make the fellowship’s current site gain mountain, marsh, river, or forest until the end of the turn.
“Then Gandalf told how they had explored the whole length of Wilderland, down even to the Mountains of Shadow and the fences of Mordor. `There we had rumour of him, and we guess that he dwelt there long in the dark hills; but we never found him, and at last I despaired.’”

Next, I’ll work on a couple more cards that work with threats.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:33 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
As suggested, I’ve created a couple sitepath manipulation cards for Gollum. And here they are! Smile Enjoy.

Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at a mountain or underground site, Gollum is twilight cost -1 and gains hunter 1.
Maneuver: Spot a Gollum character and discard this condition to make the fellowship’s current site gain mountain or underground until the regroup phase. If this site already had one of those keywords, you may take this condition into hand instead of discarding it.
“‘So he journeyed by night up into the highlands, and he found a little cave out of which the dark stream ran; and he wormed his way like a maggot into the heart of the hills, and vanished out of all knowledge.’”

Hmmm might need to be unique DI. Alright.

Event • Regroup
Spot Gollum and remove a threat to choose one: play the fellowship’s next site; or make the fellowship’s current site gain mountain, marsh, river, or forest until the end of the turn.
“Then Gandalf told how they had explored the whole length of Wilderland, down even to the Mountains of Shadow and the fences of Mordor. `There we had rumour of him, and we guess that he dwelt there long in the dark hills; but we never found him, and at last I despaired.’”

Sweet.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:38 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Condition • Support Area
AWESHOME

Event • Regroup

cool!
GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
macheteman
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Condition • Support Area

Event • Regroup

they are both cool. a LOT of text though.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:23 pm
A Renewed Reviewing!

DáinIronfoot wrote:

Condition • Support Area

Aweosme card! No complaints.

Quote:
Event • Regroup

Nice! And very splashable. Maybe you could make it Shadow or Regroup, just to make it more versatile.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:18 pm
I’ve had a little trouble coming up with Gollum cards that work directly with threats. But here’s one that should prove pretty useful with the new Gollum...enjoy!

0 A Hiss and a Splash Gollum
Event • Skirmish
Make Gollum strength +2 (or +3 if the fellowship is at a river). Then you may remove a threat to return this event to your hand.
“A long whitish hand could be dimly seen as it shot out and grabbed the gunwale; two pale lamplike eyes shone coldly as they peered inside, and then they lifted and gazed up at Frodo on the eyot.”

macheteman
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:31 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I’ve had a little trouble coming up with Gollum cards that work directly with threats. But here’s one that should prove pretty useful with the new Gollum...enjoy!

Event • Skirmish
Make Gollum strength +2 (or +3 if the fellowship is at a river). Then you may remove a threat to return this event to your hand.
“A long whitish hand could be dimly seen as it shot out and grabbed the gunwale; two pale lamplike eyes shone coldly as they peered inside, and then they lifted and gazed up at Frodo on the eyot.”

wow. i think that’s perfect.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:16 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Event • Skirmish

Wow that is very sweet!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:47 pm
Great stuff. Nice one Dain! Thumbs Up

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards