LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:34 am
Thanks again all, mucho feedback mucho appreciated.

2 Evil Days Ahead Orc
Condition • Support Area
Archery: Discard 2 Orc archers to exert 2 companions (except the Ring-bearer).
Archery: Exert 2 Orc archers and discard this condition to wound a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
"The next day came with a morning like a brown dusk, and the hearts of men... sank low..."
U

0 Hearts Went Cold Orc
Condition • Support Area
Strength: -1
Limit 1 per bearer.
If an Orc minion wins a skirmish, transfer this condition from your support area to the losing companion.
Each time bearer is assigned to a skirmish, add 2.
"..and the valour of Gondor withered into ash."
U

1 • Assault Was Loosed Orc
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may exert an Orc Troll to wound an unwounded companion.
Each time you play an Orc Troll, you may exert it to make another Orc minion gain Assaulter 1 until the regroup phase.
"And so slowly they passed out of a dim day of fears into the darkness of a desperate night."
C
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:22 am
I would raise the cost of ’Hearts Went Cold’ to 1. The rest look great. Smile
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
lem0nhead wrote:
2 Evil Days Ahead Orc
Condition • Support Area
Archery: Exert 2 Orc archers and discard this condition to wound a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
"The next day came with a morning like a brown dusk, and the hearts of men... sank low..."
U

Balanced enough, I suppose.

lem0nhead wrote:
0 Hearts Went Cold Orc
Condition • Support Area
Limit 1 per bearer.
If an Orc minion wins a skirmish, transfer this condition from your support area to the losing companion.
U

I agree with AP: make it cost 1, at least.

lem0nhead wrote:
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may exert an Orc Troll to wound an unwounded companion.
Each time you play an Orc Troll, you may exert it to make another Orc minion gain Assaulter 1 until the regroup phase.
"And so slowly they passed out of a dim day of fears into the darkness of a desperate night."
C

Looks okay to me. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:03 am
Hearts Went Cold should definitely be 1.

I think I might prefer in Assault Was Loosed for the second ability to be a shadow action, and ’assaulter’ doesn’t need to be capitalised.

Really interesting cards. Good job!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
All work!
compare hearts went cold to blade tip...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:29 pm
All are amazing cards.

SoP is right on Hearts Went Cold. It’s okay at 0.

GP for the sweet batch!

Oh, are you making any archers in this set? I may have missed them, but if there aren’t, Evil Days Ahead is as worthless as Frenzy of Arrows. Laughing
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:41 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Thanks again all, mucho feedback mucho appreciated.

2 Evil Days Ahead Orc
Condition • Support Area
U

Nice.

0 Hearts Went Cold Orc
Condition • Support Area
Limit 1 per bearer.
U

Don’t up twilight. blade tip, black breath, treacherous little toad, don’t increase cost.

Condition • Support Area
C

Good.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:21 am
elf lvr wrote:
All are amazing cards.

SoP is right on Hearts Went Cold. It’s okay at 0.

GP for the sweet batch!

Thanks dude i was pleased with them when i made them.

Oh, are you making any archers in this set? I may have missed them, but if there aren’t, Evil Days Ahead is as worthless as Frenzy of Arrows. Laughing

This is what you missed so far posted and reviewed on page 3:

5 • Battlefield Archer Troop Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 3
Site: 4
Archer.
To play spot an Orc Orc.
Assignment: If the shadow has ardor, exert this minion twice to exert each companion.
"Fire at will!"
U

I chose the assignment phase for this as i didnt want him to be able to do it in skirmish as it would be too hard, as thats when you’re most likely to get Ardor. This way you have to die in the archery to get Ardor.

2 Battlefield Archer Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
vitality: 1
Archer.
While the fellowship is unbalanced and you can spot another Orc card, the minion archery total is +1.
"Spears in front, archers behind."
C

3 Battlefield Marksmen Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Archer.
While the fellowship is balanced and you can spot another Orc card, the minion archery total is +1.
"Fire!"
U
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:

5 • Battlefield Archer Troop Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 3
Archer.
To play spot an Orc Orc.
Assignment: If the shadow has ardor, exert this minion twice to exert each companion.
"Fire at will!"
U
give the freeps a way out.

2 Battlefield Archer Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 5
Archer.
While the fellowship is unbalanced and you can spot another Orc card, the minion archery total is +1.
"Spears in front, archers behind."
C
cool!

3 Battlefield Marksmen Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Archer.
While the fellowship is balanced and you can spot another Orc card, the minion archery total is +1.
"Fire!"
U

I know you like them to have no where to go, but it would be cooler if they focused on fighting balanced fellowships or something...thats just a spammers opinion though.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:26 am
Argh you already reviewing these you big spammer. I did say id posted these already it was just for EL’s benefit. And you didnt say give the freeps a way out last time anyway.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards