LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:02 am
Why not? It doesnt say much about the cards removed from the game so i see no reason at all not to be able to count them. Im not spotting them. Im not saying spot boromir removed from the game or anything that implies they are useful or still in play or that would remove the point in removing them from the game, just saying the amount of them. You cant stop someone from saying how many cards are removed from the game.

Does anyone else agree with Thran? Have i made my mechanic so it it doesnt work?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:06 am
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:23 pm
Dude Homage

GP

So my wraiths are fine. Please review!!!
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:

2 Awakened Dead Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 5
While there are 6 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this companion is strength +2.
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert this companion to remove a Gondor card in your discard from the game.
"The Dead awaken; for the hour is come for the oathbreakers..."
C
nice combo with banners blowing. they just aren’t the same without threats/enduring...

3 Forgotten Soul Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
While there are 8 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this companion is strength +3 and damage +1.
"To fulfil our oath and have peace."
U
cool! but misspelled fulfill.

2 • Shadow Of Erech Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 5
Vitality: 4
Guardian 1.(While you can spot more minions that companions, Shadow of Erech gains defender +1.)
While you can spot 3 other Gondor Wraiths and there are 7 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this minion is strength +2 and cannot take wounds.
"Who shall call them from the prey twilight, the forgotten people?"
R
make it +3

Lets see what you think.

[being spamming rant]You are a brit who has no idea what to do with gondor wraiths and should be taken out and slapped. these cards are crud. in fact you are crud. I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mother. You should be killed. [/end spamming rant]

sorry sometime I have to get that out of my system.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:28 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

[being spamming rant]You are a brit who has no idea what to do with gondor wraiths and should be taken out and slapped. these cards are crud. in fact you are crud. I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mother. You should be killed. [/end spamming rant]

sorry sometime I have to get that out of my system.

Erm what the hell? Did i ask for a personal attack or a simple review?

As the old saying goes, If you cant say anything nice.....
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it was just random. as I said take no notice of it. it meant nothing have a GP.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:58 pm
Fair enough, LK.

Lem0n, how could I ever have doubted you? Razz

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:45 pm
Hehe cheers Thran.

Please can someone actually review my wraiths proper without questioning my mechanic and/or threatening to kill me?

Thanks!
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:26 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Please can someone actually review my wraiths proper without questioning my mechanic and/or threatening to kill me?

I think that might be asking a bit much, particularly the second bit! Razz

I need to see more cards that work with these wraiths before I can make a serious judgment on the strategy.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:22 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Cool im happy with the reviews and the odd change made overall.

Im not sure how best to start the wraiths so ill guess ill start with the companions so you can see the cards that support them once you know what they do.

2 Awakened Dead Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 6
While there are 6 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this companion is strength +2.
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert this companion to remove a Gondor card in your discard from the game.
"The Dead awaken; for the hour is come for the oathbreakers..."
C

NO ENDURING?!?!?!

3 Forgotten Soul Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
While there are 8 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this companion is strength +3 and damage +1.
"To fulfil our oath and have peace."
U

Ditto above.

2 • Shadow Of Erech Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 5
Vitality: 4
Guardian 1.(While you can spot more minions that companions, Shadow of Erech gains defender +1.)
While you can spot 3 other Gondor Wraiths and there are 7 or more Gondor cards removed from the game, this minion is strength +2 and cannot take wounds.
"Who shall call them from the prey twilight, the forgotten people?"
R

Ditto above.

Lets see what you think.

YOU CAN’T DO WRAITHS WITHOUT ENDURING! *pulls out .45 ACP.* MAKE THEM ENDURING!

*cough*stupid sour-brained brit*cough*

Sorry, but I’m obligated not to give you a decent review. Since you asked for one and all. Wink
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards