LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 am
NBarden wrote:

YOU CAN’T DO WRAITHS WITHOUT ENDURING! *pulls out .45 ACP.* MAKE THEM ENDURING!

I can do whatever the hell i like theyre my bloody DC’s. Did i moan about your nazgul followers? Did i say stupid USA spammer you cant make nazgul followers? Make them minions! No. I didn’t.

Fine for the benefit of Thran only as know one else has reviewed them properly ill show some more cards that work with them and i do not want reviews from spammers.

4 • King of the Dead, Sleepless Lord
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 5
To play spot a Gondor Wraith.
King Of The Dead is strength +1 for each 3 Gondor cards removed from the game.
Each time King Of The Dead wins a skirmish, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
Skirmish: Discard a Gondor Wraith from hand to exert a minion King Of The Dead is skirmishing.
"...all that were left fled to the hills at the rumour of the coming of the King of the Dead."
R

0 • Twilight Wraith Gondor
Follower
Strength: +3
Resistance: -1
Aid - Exert a Gondor companion.
When you transfer this card, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
U

3 Release Us Gondor
Event • Fellowship
Spot Aragorn and 5 Gondor cards removed from the game to heal each Gondor Wraith.
"I hold your oaths fulfilled. Go. Be at peace."
C

2 • Hour Is Come At Last Gondor
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor card is removed from the game, you may exert a Gondor Wraith to make a minion strength -1 until the regroup phase.
Skirmish: Exert a Gondor Wraith twice to make it strength +4. Discard this condition.
"...ye shall come after me. And when all this land is clean of the servants of Sauron, I will hold the oath fulfilled..."
U
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:39 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:04 am
lem0nhead wrote:
...i do not want reviews from spammers.

Now that’s a wise decision mate Homage will keep you from reading chunks of useless trash.

I’m doing a big review of all wraiths and post here when I’m finished.
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Companion • Wraith
Each time King Of The Dead wins a skirmish, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
Skirmish: Discard a Gondor Wraith from hand to exert a minion King Of The Dead is skirmishing.
"...all that were left fled to the hills at the rumour of the coming of the King of the Dead."
R

It isn’t much of an effect, removing something from the game. I’d much prefer cards that remove Gondor cards from the game as a cost to then give an effect, that would be rock. As it is, this guy has 3 abilities, none of which are particularly useful. I’d probably get rid of the second one and make the third one something like: ’Remove a Gondor Wraith in your hand (or maybe discard pile) from the game to exert a minion King of the Dead is skirmishing.’

lem0nhead wrote:
Follower
When you transfer this card, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
U

Again, not much of an effect. How about cards which return removed cards into play in case you need them, that would also be rock!

lem0nhead wrote:
3 Release Us Gondor
Event • Fellowship
Spot Aragorn and 5 Gondor cards removed from the game, to heal each Gondor Wraith.
C

Solid. There should be a lot more cards that revolve around Aragorn.

lem0nhead wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Each time a Gondor card is removed from the game, you may exert a Gondor Wraith to make a minion strength -1 until the regroup phase.
Skirmish: Exert a Gondor Wraith twice to make it strength +4. Discard this condition.
"...ye shall come after me. And when all this land is clean of the servants of Sauron, I will hold the oath fulfilled..."
U

Not to be annoying, but you’re making these cards so that I wish your Wraiths were enduring! All this exerting would be just what Wraiths need! Good card, if a bit long-winded.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:09 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Hehe cheers Thran.

Please can someone actually review my wraiths proper without questioning my mechanic and/or threatening to kill me?

Thanks!

It was a joke man. You told me not to threaten to kill you or questioning your mechanic, thus obligating me to threaten to kill you and challenge your mechanic in whatever way I could.

Sorry to offend.

NBarden wrote:
Sorry, but I’m obligated not to give you a decent review. Since you asked for one and all. Wink

I thought that would convey the message that I was joking....sorry if you took offense.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:22 am
lem0nhead wrote:
NBarden wrote:

I can do whatever the hell i like theyre my bloody DC’s. Did i moan about your nazgul followers? Did i say stupid USA spammer you cant make nazgul followers? Make them minions! No. I didn’t.

Fine for the benefit of Thran only as know one else has reviewed them properly ill show some more cards that work with them and i do not want reviews from spammers.

Companion • Wraith
R

Nice. The ability may be a little underpowered, maybe 2 cards?

Follower
U

I would give it a wraith keyword for the purpose of King of the Dead. Seriously, man, with old wraiths this guy is geinus. Free str +5 pump. Dancing

3 Release Us Gondor
Event • Fellowship
Spot Aragorn and 5 Gondor cards removed from the game, to heal each Gondor Wraith.
C

Love it.

Condition • Support Area
U

Its perfect for your wraiths, but the fact is, its going to be abused to the utmost with old-school wraiths.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:
NBarden wrote:

I reviewed them, just added some unnecessary comments which I have apologized for.but I will stick to your wishes and not review
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 pm
Yeah sorry i realised you’d apoligised. Your thoughts then mr?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
your wish is my command
lem0nhead wrote:

Companion • Wraith
R
very good..maybe bump his strength down 1 to offset that killer ability pair

Follower
U
followers and companions? this kills with the other wraiths.

3 Release Us Gondor
Event • Fellowship
C
get rid of the comma. maybe or to remove 3 gondor cards from the game or something

Condition • Support Area
U

again kills with the old ones
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:01 am
To avoid old wraith abuse, do you suggest i give these guys a keyword such as Spirit or Twilight and play off that?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 am
Hm....or maybe a non-enduring?

Of course, I technically haven’t gotten an okay to post here, just realized that. I apologize, is it okay if I review your cards?

I just meant the previous review as a joke.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards