LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 am
Yeah fine NB. Forget it. Anyway. So yeah what would be a good unloaded keyword for my dead dudes?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Yeah fine NB. Forget it. Anyway. So yeah what would be a good unloaded keyword for my dead dudes?

This isn’t the only option. You could (for example) 1) make your Wraiths enduring, 2) avoid exertions as much as possible on your Wraith cards, 3) ignore the problem and let the cards work well with the old Wraiths.

I actually don’t think a keyword is what you need, and since ’non-enduring’ is clumsy, I’d prefer you to do one of those three things.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:34 pm
Dead?

Make a Dead character strength +2...sounds wrong.

How about creepy? Ghost?

Or you could just add a clause (except an enduring Wraith). That would work.*

Or rotate out King’s Block with this set and let expanded go to pot.*

Or ban pre-Shadows Gondor. Heck, ban all of Gondor except your set, its broken enough as is!

*These are serious suggestions. The others aren’t.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:03 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
*Or you could just add a clause (except an enduring Wraith). That would work.*

I think this is the best idea.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:30 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
*Or you could just add a clause (except an enduring Wraith). That would work.*

I think this is the best idea.

I think that’s a bit long-winded and un-elegant.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it is but what else can he do?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Ignore the old wraiths. Or accomplish the same purpose by rotating or banning them.

I like the set rotation thing. Rotate King Block. Problem solved.

Or you could invent a creepy dead guy keyword.

Hey...I think you should do that. Twisted Evil
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:22 am
Great. Thanks guys. Problem solved. Confused Not.

Seeing as you got me more confused than ever, and im not going to use creepy ded guys or whatever as a keyword i like the following two options:

Rotate King Block.

Add (non enduring). But Thran is right thatll make my cards messy.

So if i say this is the first set from the next block that works yes?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:27 pm
I still think adding a clause (except an enduring wraith) would be best. or you could give them a new race...ghost or something.
"DáinIronfoot"
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:45 am
Ok bear in mind from now on ROTK is rotated!!!!

1 Ride Our Own Road Gondor
Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn to play a Gondor wraith from your draw deck, or heal a Gondor Wraith twice.
"For me the time of stealth has passed. I will ride east by the swiftest way, and I will take the Paths of the Dead."
C

1 They Shall Stand Again Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor Wraith strength +2 (or +5 if there are 9 or more Gondor cards removed from the game).
"...and hear there a horn in the hills ringing."
C

0 The Dead Followed Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2. If the Free People’s has ardor, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
"...the Grey Company passed on into the darkness of the Storm of Mordor and were lost to mortal sight."
U

0 • Banner of the Dead Gondor
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Aragorn. May be borne in addition to one other hand weapon.
Skirmish: If Aragorn is skirmishing, exert a Gondor Wraith not assigned to a skirmish twice, to have it replace Aragorn in that skirmish.
"And with that he bade Halbarad unfurl the great standard which he had brought; and behold! it was black, and if there was any device upon it, it was hidden in the darkness."
U
Last edited by lem0nhead on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:29 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards