LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 am
lem0nhead wrote:
2 Ride Our Own Road Gondor
Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn to play a Gondor wraith from your draw deck, or heal a Gondor Wraith twice.
"For me the time of stealth has passed. I will ride east by the swiftest way, and I will take the Paths of the Dead."
C

2 and an exertion is a tad too much for this card, get rid of one or the other.

lem0nhead wrote:
1 They Shall Stand Again Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor Wraith strength +2 (or +4 if there are 10 or more Gondor cards removed from the game).
"...and hear there a horn in the hills ringing."
C

Solid, but 10 cards removed from the game means 1/3 of your FP cards and 1/6 of your deck! That’s a bit much, methinks.

lem0nhead wrote:
0 The Dead Followed Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2. If the Free People’s has ardor, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
"...the Grey Company passed on into the darkness of the Storm of Mordor and were lost to mortal sight."
U

Again, I want it to be an effect: ’You may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game to make the you have ardor until the end of the turn,’ or something like it.

lem0nhead wrote:
0 • Banner of the Dead Gondor
Artifact
Bearer must be Aragorn.
Skirmish: If Aragorn is skirmishing, exert a Gondor Wraith not assigned to a skirmish twice, to have it replace Aragorn in that skirmish.
"And with that he bade Halbarad unfurl the great standard which he had brought; and behold! it was black, and if there was any device upon it, it was hidden in the darkness."
U

Fantastic! Nice one, and absolutely rocks in now expanded play!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
lem0nhead wrote:
Ok bear in mind from now on ROTK is rotated!!!!

Event • Maneuver
Exert Aragorn to play a Gondor wraith from your draw deck, or heal a Gondor Wraith twice.
"For me the time of stealth has passed. I will ride east by the swiftest way, and I will take the Paths of the Dead."
C
cool!

Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor Wraith strength +2 (or +4 if there are 10 or more Gondor cards removed from the game).
C
nice

Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2. If the Free People’s has ardor, you may remove a Gondor card in your discard pile from the game.
"...the Grey Company passed on into the darkness of the Storm of Mordor and were lost to mortal sight."
U
works for me, seems like you would need a large deck Think

Artifact
Bearer must be Aragorn.
Skirmish: If Aragorn is skirmishing, exert a Gondor Wraith not assigned to a skirmish twice, to have it replace Aragorn in that skirmish.
"And with that he bade Halbarad unfurl the great standard which he had brought; and behold! it was black, and if there was any device upon it, it was hidden in the darkness."
U

add some bonus
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:51 am
Again i find myself in need of more reviews!

Any takers?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
boy this DC forum is really going to pot, almost know activity, votes in contest are almost impossible to get, reviews, basically you got me thranduil and lem0n. if you are one of those three you get 2 reviews.
Maybe, being vice afrotaker, I can do something about this.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:10 am
Too true my friend. Saddening but there is the reality. You could kick the chosen ones behinds into upholding the constitution! Part from that; nothing, i dont doubt.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:10 am
I’ll try to get back into reviewing, but my time schedule is REALLY shaky, so I might only be able to review Tuesdays and Thursdays.

lem0nhead wrote:
Ok bear in mind from now on ROTK is rotated!!!!

Event • Maneuver
C

Sweet. I’d cut it down to 1. See Last Days of my House, Simbelymyne, Community Living, etc. Especially the first two, and since this one has a cost. I think if you wanna keep it at 2, you could drop exerting gorn and just spot him.

Event • Skirmish
C

+5 maybe. 10 cards removed is no picnic, especially with a 30 card deck. Matter of fact, make it +6 and 2.

Event • Skirmish
U

Nice.

Artifact
Bearer must be Aragorn.
U

Extra common. Artifact? I’d make it possesssion. And the old-school banners were usually hand-weapons.

I’d make it bearable by gorn or a wraith, with a can be borne in addition to another hand weapon on gorn clause

Sweet DCs!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:33 am
Thanks for suggestions NB, changes made from all of you.

Ok couple more working on the elessars edict principle:

2 • The Oath They Swore Gondor
Condition
Strength: +1
Bearer must be a Gondor Wraith.
Response: If bearer is about to be killed, discard this condition to remove bearer from the game instead.
"...this curse I lay upon thee and thy folk: to rest never until your oath is fulfilled."
U

2 • Stone of Erech Gondor
Artifact • Support Area
Tokens cannot be reinforced on this card.
Each time a Gondor Wraith is killed, place a Gondor token here.
Fellowship: Remove 3 tokens from here to play a Gondor Wraith from your dead pile.
"None of the people of the valley dared to approach it, nor would they dwell near; for they said that it was a trysting-place of the Shadow-men..."
R
Last edited by lem0nhead on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:56 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:46 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Thanks for suggestions NB, changes made from all of you.

Ok couple more working on the elessars edict principle:

Condition
Response: If bearer is about to be killed, discard this condition to remove bearer from the game instead of being sent to the dead pile.
"...this curse I lay upon thee and thy folk: to rest never until your oath is fulfilled."

Play another copy AND that’s another card towards removing stuff from the game. Sweet. Eh...oh. No rarity?

Artifact • Support Area
Response: Each time a Gondor Wraith is killed, place a Gondor token here.
Fellowship: Remove 2 tokens from here to play a Gondor Wraith from your dead pile. Discard this artifact.
"None of the people of the valley dared to approach it, nor would they dwell near; for they said that it was a trysting-place of the Shadow-men..."
R

WHOA! That’s....powerful. Suicide and then bounce right back. Sheesh. Shocked

Make it three. I always had a pet peeve for "sloppy" wordings like "tokens can’t be reinforced on this card," but this time, I think that’s really what you’d have to do. No way to get around it...Razz
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:50 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Condition
Response: If bearer is about to be killed, discard this condition to remove bearer from the game instead of being sent to the dead pile.

FANTASTIC! I think you can easily lose the ’being sent to the dead pile’ however.

lem0nhead wrote:
Artifact • Support Area
Response: Each time a Gondor Wraith is killed, place a Gondor token here.
Fellowship: Remove 2 tokens from here to play a Gondor Wraith from your dead pile. Discard this artifact.
R

Can’t be a response action, otherwise 1 Wraith dies and you have infinite tokens. Also, I think the artifact shouldn’t be discarded, and should also have a way of returning Wraiths removed from the game into the dead pile so you could then play them back. Nice card!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:58 am
Thranduil wrote:
Can’t be a response action, otherwise 1 Wraith dies and you have infinite tokens. Also, I think the artifact shouldn’t be discarded, and should also have a way of returning Wraiths removed from the game into the dead pile so you could then play them back. Nice card!

Thranduil

Good catch thanks GP.

Also GP to NB when i can, good idea on 3 tokens and combined with Thran i wont discard it.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards