LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 am
Well, so this is the end Very Happy

Congrats SM and SoP for doing so well! I’m honoured to be the 3rd anyway!

And thanks a lot lem0n for designing this contest, I’m sure it was fun for us to be a part of it !!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Cheers!
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:52 am
Thanks Leo.

NBarden wrote:
Wait...I don’t think I stated who I was voting for in the post, right?

No but SoP was arguing your case that you wanted to and i was explaining my decision.

Anyway SoP and SM please let me know when ur prizes arrive.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
and I am honoring lem0n’s decision as it has merit, and it is after all his DC contest, so I will give him another GP and evacuate before I get yelled at :Lol: I will let you know when they come lem0n...oh and did I get imrahil?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:31 am
Yeeees you got Imrahil.... Rolling Eyes

Razz
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:05 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
I got my cards today! Dancing Thanks so much for the contest and the cards. Thumbs Up Have another GP! Very Happy
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:33 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
and I am honoring lem0n’s decision as it has merit, and it is after all his DC contest, so I will give him another GP and evacuate before I get yelled at :Lol: I will let you know when they come lem0n...oh and did I get imrahil?

Do I get brownie points for voting? Razz I’ll take SoP’s Imrahil, since he doesn’t seem to want it... Wink
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NO TOUCHEY!

"calm down my imrahil, we won’t let stupid hobbitses hurt you, be quiet my preciousss. You will be fine, we will take good care of you preciousss, yes good care of you"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:08 pm
Hobbit? Don’t you mean gun-toting cat?

Stick ’em up and hand over the cards.

I hope lem0n doesn’t mind us spamming his thread, now that the contest is over...

Gotta make up for all the posts we weren’t allowed to make here. Bwahaha.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 am
NBarden wrote:
Hobbit? Don’t you mean gun-toting cat?

Stick ’em up and hand over the cards.

I hope lem0n doesn’t mind us spamming his thread, now that the contest is over...

I did.....

Gotta make up for all the posts we weren’t allowed to make here. Bwahaha.

.... but thats a good point! Very Happy

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm
gun toting cat didn’t seem to fit as well Smile OK lemon after a few pages of this we will stop, or when I get my cards. whichever comes first.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards