LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm
Doesn’t matter. You can’t confuse a hobbit with a cat. (Okay, you can, but only if your vision is like, 20/200. I guess they both have hairy feet).

But I resent that. Gun-toting cats are awesome.

*Blam Blam* (blows Yoda to pieces).
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
incurred my wrath you have. pwn you my sword were, shoot my puppet you did. *Chops sniper rifle to pieces with energy sword that pulls out lightsaber and disintegrates pieces.

((peterpot has a cat that looks exactly like that one...)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 am
Its been well over a week SoP, you had them yet?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:09 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
got em yesterday after my spamming spree. IMRAHIL! I need to start a collection...I kept the envelope. how much is 1.58 pounds in US money?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 am
Just over 3 dollars roughly...

Why?
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:28 am
He’s trying to PROVE the dollar is falling.

Although why, I have no clue. Think
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:02 am
I have to say id agree with him. Since ive been playing lotr its been falling all the time, up to the awesome point it is now where 2 dollars is roughy 1 pound which makes it awesome for me i get a great comeback in dollars. Whereas its not so good selling/buying from europe where the euro has dropped at a nasty rate over the last few years from somewhere near 3 euros to the pound to nearer 1 to 1.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:00 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
So true, Lem0n! I love trolling E-bay for cards from the States. When I look at the prices in dollars, it’s great to cut that price in half to convert it to pounds (a $40 foil set becomes a £20 foil set - muahahaha Twisted Evil ). Very Happy
Last edited by Shieldmaiden on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 am; edited 1 time in totalTrade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm
I just wanted to know how much postage was... Think
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:08 am
A seemingly innocent request, however, a more sinister meaning is disguised.

Methinks that SoP is turning traitor on the US. Shocked

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards