LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:48 am
OK this is important so PLEASE READ.

Check this out first if you havent.

Once you are clear on the rules please PM ME A VOTE.

Vote for your favourite three in order by choosing the correct number. First will get 3 points, Second - 2 points, Third - 1 point.

VOTING IS COMPULSARY!!!! If you are in the contest and do not vote by the vote deadline there will be no excuses (except for deathly headaches), as it takes less than a minute to post a vote.

Anyone else who wants to vote please DO NOT post here. PM me a vote if you would be so kind that would be great!

Once youre eliminated from the contest id still very much appreciate your votes by PM if you could spare the time, although i cannot enforce that.

The person with the least votes will be secretly notified they need not submit for the next round.

ANY questions PM me.

Thanks and GET VOTING!!! Remember there are prizes!!!

Deadline is Wednesday.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:03 am
Voting is going well, i have votes from 7 of the 10 other people in the contest, that means i need 3 more. You know who you are. Dont make me chase you by PM! Still got a bit of time til the deadline.

Just a reminder also. For future entries please keep the format the same. DO NOT bold your card title. Bold keywords as necessary. Start each seperate line of gametext on a new line. Put lore in italics. Use • not *.

Thanks
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:30 am
Today is the deadline and we have 1 non submission of votes left. The offender has been PM-ed. Unless i get the final vote in early today the next round will be posted tomorrow.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 am
Ok so there were two entries on 2 points each and seeing as they were a bit behind the rest we’ll start with a double elimination rather than a tie break as there are a lot of us at this stage. The contestants know who they are. Please keep your anonymity people. Many thanks.

If you have not recieved an "elimination" PM you are to submit for the next round which is:

PM me, by Monday 15th October:

• 1 of the nine rings of the Nazgul.
• Must be a shadow artifact.
• Must have appropriate lore found from Tolkien or the films.
• Must use existing keywords and mechanics.
• If you enter you must vote by the vote deadline.

That is all. Enjoy your DC-ing!

As always PM me with any questions or anything of importance. DO NOT POST HERE as you will signify you are still in the contest!

Thanks Very Happy
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 am
Received one entry... Mine Very Happy

Just reminding those who have seen this, and drawing attention to any of you who might not have seen it, deadline is Monday.
NBarden
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:19 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Received one entry... Mine Very Happy

Just reminding those who have seen this, and drawing attention to any of you who might not have seen it, deadline is Monday.

So you’re still in...eh?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:12 am
O HELL!!!! BUGGER. ****

Well apologies for me being the first and only person to have smegged up the entire point of my OWN DARN contest. No one ELSE do what i did please. At least its only the first round and i didnt do it in the quarter finals or something.

Anyway Embarassed

Ive had a paltry 4 entries. Deadline is today. How is 4 days to write 1 DC of 5 or 6 lines not enough time? The 5 people that have today left to enter have been PM-ed.

For crying out loud. SUBMIT!!!!!!!!!!!
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:44 am
Ok so everyone just scraped in so here they are:

1. LK

0 • Ring of Panic Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
When you play this artifact, add a threat for each companion over 4.
Maneuver: Spot 6 companions and remove a threat to wound a companion.
"And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men..."

2. WLC

0 •Ring of Greed Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
May be borne in addition to 1 other ring.
Bearer is strength +1 for each Wraith card born by each character in bearer’s skirmish.
Response: If a player reconciles, return bearer to his owner’s hand.
"... who above all else desire power."

3. EL

0 • Ring of Shadow Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Strength: +1
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a Nazgul. When you play this artifact, you may reveal the top three cards of your draw deck. Take a shadow card revealed into hand and discard the rest.
Shadow: Remove a burden to play this artifact from your discard pile.
Nine he gave to Mortal Men, proud and great, and so ensnared them. Long ago they fell under the dominion of the One, and they became Ringwraiths, shadows under his great Shadow, his most terrible servants.

4. lem0n

0 • Ring of Malice Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
When you play this artifact, spot a race. While skirmishing a companion of that race, bearer is strength +1 and damage +1.
Response: If a player reconciles, discard this artifact and spot your Nazgul to return it to your hand.
"...one by one, sooner or later, according to their native strength and to the good or evil of their wills in the beginning, they fell under the thraldom of the ring that they bore and under the domination of the One..."

5. Dain

0• Ring of Rampancy Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Nazgûl. If you can spot 2 burdens, bearer is damage +1.
Skirmish: Exert bearer X times to make him strength +X.
Response: If a player reconciles, return bearer to his or her owner’s hand and remove a burden.
“‘Long ago they fell under the dominion of the One....’”

6. SM

0 • Ring Of Darkness Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Str: +1
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
When you play this artifact, you may add a threat (or two, if you can spot 6 companions).
The Enemy’s most terrible servants; darkness went with them, and they cried with the voices of death.

7. Thran

0 • Ring of Corruption Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Str: +1
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer is a lurker.
Each companion bearing a ring is strength -1.
Response: If a player reconciles, return bearer to its owner’s hand.
... one by one... according to their native strength and to the good or evil of their their wills in the beginning, they fell under the thralldom of the ring that they bore and under the domination of the One, which was Sauron’s.

8. SoP

0 Ring of Greed Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be a Nazgul. Bearer gains Enduring.
When you play this artifact, you may remove a Wraith token to discard a Free Peoples condition or add a threat.
Response: If a player reconciles, return bearer to his owners hand.
"They desired power, above all else"

9. AC

0 • Ring of Malice Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Each time bearer wins a fierce skirmish, you may add 2 threats or a burden.
"Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die...."

Please vote for your favourite three in order as last time. You cannot vote for yourself. The person on the least points will be notified they have been eliminated.

The vote deadline for you PM vote is Saturday. Do not make me chase you for PM votes please. If youre card is above, send me a PM. Also the 2 eliminated people are more than welcome, in fact are asked nicely to also Pm me a vote as is everyone else not involved such as NB did last round.

Many thanks. Hope you are all enjoying the contest. Vote away!
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:47 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
sowwy i had to post this

0• Ring of Rampancy Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Nazgûl. If you can spot 2 burdens, bearer is damage +1.
Skirmish: Exert bearer X times to make him strength +X.
Response: If a player reconciles, return bearer to his or her owner’s hand and remove a burden.
“‘Long ago they fell under the dominion of the One....’”

think about this one for 2 seconds. the skirmish ability specifically. CAn you say BROKEN INFINITE LOOP WITH ULAIRE ENQUEA? though it actually isn’t infinite, probably after repeating it say...4 times your RB is corrupted...

2 things:

1) Enquea can’t be exerted in the skirmish phase by Shadow cards.

2) YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST YOUR VOTES ON THIS THREAD! They need to be PMed to lem0n to preserve anonymity!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh Laughing I didn’t post my votes, I just posted my opinion on one cards. But disregard my former post Wink

EDIT I did post them...I thought FOR SURE I Pm’ed him...oh well.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards