LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:26 am
1. SoP

1 Flash of Fire Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spell
Exert Gandalf to wound a minion he is skirmishing. If that minion is a Moria minion you may also exert a minion not assigned to a skirmish.
There was a terrible flash like lightning in the cave,...and three of them fell dead

2 • Gandalf’s Staff, Drawer of Poison Gandalf
Artifact • Staff
Vitality :+1
Bearer must be Gandalf. Each time he wins a skirmish you may exert him to discard a shadow condition borne by a companion. If that condition was an Uruk-hai or Isengard condition you may also heal that companion.
”I shall Draw you like Poison from a wound Saruman!”

2 • Gandalf’s Sword, Hammer of Orcs Gandalf
Possession • Hand weapon
Strength :+2
Bearer must be Gandalf.
Skirmish :If Gandalf is skirmishing an orc exert him and add 1 to exert that orc or cancel his skirmish .
”holds the sword Glamdring, Foe of Morgoth’s realm, Hammer of the Orcs”

2. SM

3 Lightning Storm Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spell
Exert Gandalf twice to make an opponent discard a minion.
“‘Thunder they heard, and lightning, they said, smote upon Celebdil, and leaped back broken into tongues of fire.’”

2 • Gandalf’s Staff, Light Giver Gandalf
Artifact • Staff
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be Gandalf.
Each time Gandalf exerts, you may draw a card.
“‘he held his staff aloft, and from its tip there came a faint radiance.’”

2 • Glamdring, White Blade Gandalf
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be Gandalf.
Bearer is damage +1.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you make exert bearer to remove a threat.
“‘Glamdring glittered white in answer.’”

3. LK

2 • Gandalf’s Staff, Light Casting Staff Gandalf
Artifact • Staff
Vit: +1
Bearer must be Gandalf.
Fellowship: Spot 2 Fellowship companions to play the fellowship’s next site.
"’We must face the long dark of Moria. Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs, in the deep places of the world.’"

2 • Glamdring, Mithrandir’s Sword Gandalf
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Str: +2
Bearer must be Gandalf.
The Balrog is twilight cost +2 and strength -2.
While at an underground site, Gandalf is strength +1.
"’Go back to the Shadow!’"

0 A Part Yet To Play Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spell.
Make Smeagol strength +3 and he can’t be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled. You may exert Gandalf twice to play this event from your discard pile.
"’Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends...The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.’"

Ok please vote by PM for your favourite set of 3. If everyone who reads this could take just 20 seconds to PM me your favourite it would be MUCH appreciated. With only 3 compulsary votes left its going to difficult to make an elimination with those votes alone so i need everyones help.

Thanks!

Vote deadline is Friday.
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:45 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:16 am
Ive had 1 compulsary vote and 1 non compulsary for which i thank thee anonymous person! GP for your time.

Please everyone vote.

EDIT: Another non compulsary vote. Thanks you-know-who! GP
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:10 am
Ok all 3 competitors have voted plus the 2 other people.

PLEASE PLEASE other people vote. Come on guys. Its 3 entries and 1 PM.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:04 am
I repeat PLEASE vote people..... I have got 3 votes from competitors and 3 from non competitors.

After all this time its still not a good turn out.

PLEASE just PM me with 1 little number; your choice of favourite entry. I cant move on properly with the votes i have.

Thanks in advance.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:14 am
Ok this is getting beyond a joke. Its been 8 days since i opened voting and ive had 3 non compulsary votes despite numerous pleas. (I greatly appreciated those who have voted.) Several names in DC-ing have not voted and this saddens me greatly as i thought this was the one forum that was still at least partly alive on CC.

I have a 3 way tie at 2 votes each so i cant move on, and it doesnt seem like anymore people would be willing to give up 2 minutes of their time so i cant carry on the contest. There is no point doing a tie break at this stage and then i have the problem of voting again even if i did!

So sorry to the 3 contestants remaining this is on hold until i can get some votes. Please do not reveal any identities until i am sure this is dead.

Thanks for competing so well so far.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:04 am
Well a couple of more votes rolled in GP to the person who will remain anonymous and Anvar who graciously assisted me with a deciding vote. Cheers guys.

That means we have an elimination and 2 people remain for the final. These competitors are both in the prizes but its a fight to see who takes home the greatest share of the rares up for grabs.

The 2 people that have NOT recieved my elimination PM have 1 week from today to submit to me:

• 4 minions.
• Pick an existing culture except Gollum and make them all of that culture.
• They should all work well with either burdens or threats. Choose one type for all the minions.
• Each should do something different from the other. i.e. not one that says remove a threat to make him +1 strength then another that says remove 2 threats to make him strenght +2 etc...
• One must be 3 strength and one must be 18 strength the others i leave to you. But these need to have balanced abilities and twilight costs in accordance with their respective strengths.
• Must use existing keywords if you use any.
• Need tolkien or film trilogy lore.

Have fun and do your best.

So dont forget the deadline is Wednesday 19th December.

Good luck!
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:58 am
Today is the deadline and ive only had 1 of the finalist entries. Unless the other is with me by the end of today i will declare XXXXX the winner! Very Happy
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:54 am
Well with an odd stroke of coincidence both contestants have gone with the same culture the same theme and pretty much the same cards. Weird!

Anyway here they are:

1. SoP

1 Southron Footsoldier Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 3
Vitality: 1
Site Number: 4
Southron
When you play this minion, you may spot another southron to add a threat.
”Southrons in scarlet...hastened up behind the Rohirrim”

5 Southron Cavalier Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 10
Vitality: 2
Southron.
While this minion bears a mount, each time he gains damage +1 and each time he wins a skirmish you may add a threat.
”Their horseman were gathered about the standard of their chieftain”

6 Desperate Southron Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 11
Vitality: 3
Southron. Damage +1
To play, spot a Southron. At the start of each skirmish phase involving this minion, you may remove a threat to exert a companion it is skirmishing.
“Still they gathered, and rallied, and fought till the day wore away”

8 • Southron Leader Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 18
Southron
While you can spot 2 threats, Southron Leader is strength +1.
While you can spot 4 threats, Each Southron is strength +1.
While you can spot 6 threats, each other Southron is damage +1.
“The Body of a mighty warrior, a giant among Swertings”

2. SM

1 Southron Lookout Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 3
Vitality: 1
Southron.
When you play this minion, you may remove 3 to add a threat.
"the Enemy has been among them, and they are gone over to him."

4 Southron Banner-Bearer Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 8
Southron.
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may remove a threat to exert a companion he is skirmishing.
"wild southron men with red banners"

6 • Mumak Leader Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 12
Southron.
Shadow: Exert this minion and spot 3 threats to play a Raider mount from your discard pile.
"Grey as a mouse, big as a house, nose like a snake, I make the earth shake, as I tramp through the grass; trees crack as I pass. With horns in my mouth, I walk in the South..."

9 • Army From The South Raider
Minion • Man
Strength: 18
Vitality: 4
Southron.
While at a battleground site, this minion is fierce and the Free Peoples player cannot remove threats.
"shouting with harsh tongues, surging up, overtaking the retreat."

I have no idea how Christmas will affect peoples CC attendance so i cant really set a deadline, all that i ask as a Christmas present for me and the competitors is that when you see this you just send me a Pm with a simple choice. 1 or 2. Choose your favourite entry and let me know.

Many thanks!
Last edited by lem0nhead on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:46 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:50 am
Ok ive had 3 votes over the christmas period which isnt as many as id hoped though i thank the three that have greatly.

So this is a bump for more votes.

PLEASE PLEASE just PM so i can wrap this contest up and send out the prizes.

Cheers!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:23 pm
It would be a lot better if we could post who we vote for, cause half the fun of voting is reviewing.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards