LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Incognito
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:31 pm
you have been saved NB, but thou might have incurred the wrath of Lem0n.

maybe you will be saved again, If I have anything to shoot about it, but that is up to the cops isn’t it?
Incognito. Professional Assassin.

You're next.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 pm
Wait...I got killed?

Question

I don’t keep up on the game that much....

(P.S. Wrong forum)
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:37 am
2 things people.

1. ARGHHH! Stop spamming my thread.

2. Its called anonymous for a reason NB, sorry that you like to review, but i did make it clear that if no posts were made it would be more fun to discover what happened at the end. I *guess* you posting wasnt the end of the world but if you were in the contest from the start and you voted it would show you werent one of the finalist and i want complete anonymity please. Youll only have to wait a few days to discover what went on anyway.

Ive had 5 votes now and its swung the balance slightly. Makes it very interesting.

Any more please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:09 am
Ok i want to send the prizes out by saturday so i need to tie voting up by friday really. Ive had 7 votes.

PLEASE vote people. I only need a couple more to make the decision.

P.s. Can both competitors please send me their addresses by PM so i can prepare the mail. Thanks.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:43 am
BUMP. Final bump asking for 1 or 2 votes more. PLEASE?
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 am
Well i didnt get any more votes but i managed to get a fair enough tally to announce a winner..... but first heres all the rounds with contestants revealed.... Ive edited the original posts so the author is included by their respective DC’s.

Round 1: Design a cross culture companion.

And the winner of that round was 3. AC with 7. mm and 8. LH being eliminated.

Round 2: Nazgul Ring

The winner of that round was 7. Thran and the elimination was 5. Dain.

Round 3: Erkenbrand

And the winner of that round was number 6. SoP and the double elimination was 2. AC for not submitting and 8. lem0n Sad

Round 4: Non unique RB hating minion.

The winner was 4. LK and the elimination was 6. WLC.

Round 5: A BoHD card

And the winner was 5. SoP and the elimination was 4. Thran.

Round 6: A Gandalf spell, staff and Glamdring.

The winner was 1. SoP and the elimination was 3. LK.

Round 7: 4 minions following a theme.

And the winner by a really close margin of 4 votes to 3 iiiiiiiiiiiis........

SoP

Congratulations SoP, unlucky SM you have done fantastically well for your first DC contest and i will send you both your cards tomorrow as i have your addresses.

These are the prizes.

I will split them as evenly as i can but if i get emails from you both today with a few of your priorities i will try and alter the arrangement.

Many thanks for all the competitors and the people who have voted particularly to Anvar, AD and NB who didnt enter but still voted. Much appreciated guys.

Hope you enjoyed this unique twist on a DC contest!! (You can post again now if you want to!)

Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
1. now I really want to go through this contest and look at all the winners again.
2. AC lem0n dain and thran eliminated by round 5...amazing. I thought for sure one of the final 3 was thran. LK and SM 2nd and third! congrats to both of you on good finishes, and especially to you SM!

oh and lem0n, for the record, what was the big deal about NB posting? if he was never in the contest, everyone knew he was out. Of course it is p to you to decide how to run your contest, but in the future maybe non-contestants should be allowed to review cards.

EDIT: thanks for labeling all the entries. really useful. 199;200 GP and congrats on 200 shiny pieces of eight.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:02 pm
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Wow, I got a lot further than I thought! Dancing

Applause Congratulations SoP! Applause It’s a well deserved win! Applause

And a big thank you to Lem0nhead and a GP as well for working so hard on this contest.
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 am
Thanks guys glad you enjoyed it. Cards were sent saturday. Let me know when you get them.

SoP i did acknowledge it wasnt the end of the world when NB posted, i just wanted the votes to be kept private as well so no1 knew who might be winning or anything.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am
Wait...I don’t think I stated who I was voting for in the post, right?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards