LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:12 pm
In my VERY FIRST MtG game, I beat F_M with 40 life on his 0.

He doesn’t like 6/6 soldiers plus two Loxodon Warhammers. But I do. Twisted Evil

Not to mention a score or so of 2/2 soldiers.

But then the second game I lost. I tried to suicide myself with Summoner’s Pact so he wouldn’t win by beating me, but by suicide (manner of death is VERY important), but he killed me before my next upkeep. Razz

He beat me 6 to 0 life.

gg F_M.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:13 pm
I once won a game when I was at 3 life to the other guys 30.

Orzhov FTW!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:14 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
What can I say? NBarden’s Soldier deck is good. If he listened and added the Snow Manabase, it’d be even better, but anyway... Made a crucial mistake, and it cost me the game. That’s what happens in balanced games! Great game, NBarden! Btw, you’re an awful fast learner!
Although I’d still take you on for Sealed any day, after posting 5-2 with me less-than-mediocre pool in the Lorwyn Pre-Release! Twisted Evil
About comebacks, I once beat a Rakdos deck when I was at 2 life and the guy was at 20, I was playing Gruul but was both mana AND colorscrewed, with a pair of 1/1 Kird Apes and 2 Mountains, won by topdecking burn spells throughout the rest of the game!
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion