LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:41 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I wish I’d happened upon this before you had to go and get printing, because I’d recommend using the Lackey engine. Free to use, for online play.

http://lackeyccg.com

It’s simple to make your own plugin, too.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:06 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Dang, menace. This is looking good. Applause
I may have a few friends who would be happy to help playtest all this, but I’ll have to check with them.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
menace64
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:08 pm
Carpe, I think I would have gone ahead and printed them all off anyhow, but I forgot about Lackey!

I’m on it right away! Hopefully I’ll be able to figure it out. lol.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
If you need any help, let me know. I’ve made an indie CCG on Lackey, so if you need, I can show you the ropes.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards