LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Gartax
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:12 pm
But i may be wrong, but Morgoth is a Valar....... not a Maia
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 pm
You are correct. Good catch, and thanks! GP
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:29 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

20Morgoth, Bauglir Sauron
Minion • Vala
Strength: 26
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 5
Damage +2. Fierce. The twilight cost of each Free Peoples card is +1. The Free Peoples player cannot reconcile. The Free Peoples player cannot transfer followers.
”’But a fool is he who accepts what Morgoth offers. You will take first the price and then withhold the promise….’”

Now THATS what im talking about! One kick ass dude there AP. Maybe d+2 is pushing it but still cool.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:13 am
Nice Morgoths, especially the second one! Thumbs Up

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:52 am
Thanks, guys! Very Happy

20Morgoth, Master of the Fates of Arda Sauron
Minion • Vala
Resistance: 5
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce.
Morgoth’s twilight cost is -1 for each burden you can spot.
When you play Morgoth, you may exert him and remove [X] to reveal the top X cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. Replace the revealed cards in any order.
”’Therefore with my eyes you shall see, and with my ears you shall hear, and nothing shall be hidden from you.’”
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:52 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Minion • Vala
When you play Morgoth, you may exert him and remove [X] to reveal the top X cards of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. Replace the revealed cards in any order.
”’Therefore with my eyes you shall see, and with my ears you shall hear, and nothing shall be hidden from you.’”

His stats are killer, but his ability is pretty blah, especially since you likely won’t have much twilight left to work with except--maybe--very late in the game. Still, not a terrible way to use whatever twilight is left over. He’s alright.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Thanks, guys! Very Happy

Minion • Vala

for some reason the [X] symbol isn’t showing up. I think it is good. you can see what minions they are going to get, and effectively rig it so you can ...oh wait he costs 20...nvm it does stink. well not totally. it is balanced but hard to get out.
but thats how he should be
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:31 pm
A bit too expensive for not much benefit. Maybe make his ability more effective or add a twilight reduction.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:52 pm
Twilight reduction added. Thumbs Up Thanks! Smile
I had to put something here.
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Thanks, guys! Very Happy

Minion • Vala
Morgoth’s twilight cost is -1 for each burden you can spot.

Yikes!
He looks balanced, I guess...
Might want to add something like "discard all other minions" just because he’s so bloody huge, but then again, if you can play all that plus more minions, the FP probably deserves to get a beating....
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards