LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:33 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
tuilin is in.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
macheteman
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:44 pm
hail Dain, we who are about to die salute you!
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:14 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
DáinIronfoot wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Congrats on starting it up! Feel free to use the characters I created as NPCs.

We can do that, sure, but I’d be very happy if you participated. *wink wink, nudge nudge* If you have the time, of course.

I’d love to, but college says otherwise. That, and other RL things.

So I’ll be checking in from time to time.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
NBarden
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:54 pm
Duinihir in. Again. Hope this one has better luck.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:52 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Excellent turnout so far! Very Happy Looks like we already have Rorin, Ryle, Tuilin,
Silvarin, Legoles, Dirthon, Duinihir, Curubethion, AND Ectheow! Amazingly, that’s three-quarters of the main characters from Realms of the North already!

But I’m a little surprised no NEW folks have chipped in. I know there are RPGers that didn’t participate in RotN...I’ve seen them in the forums here. Gate Troll? Ingold? BtO? Any of you more regular RPGers interested? Or some of the DC folks, like lem0n and Thran? I would think the latter, at least, would be SOMEWHAT interested with the emphasis on Mirkwood.... Rolling Eyes
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:26 pm
Anybody else? Anyone at all? Don’t make me start PMing people. Razz

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:23 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Any of you more regular RPGers interested? Or some of the DC folks, like lem0n and Thran? I would think the latter, at least, would be SOMEWHAT interested with the emphasis on Mirkwood.... Rolling Eyes

I have no particular emotional attachment to my namesake - he just happened to be a fairly obscure character from the Lord of the Rings that was unlikely to have been used by other members as usernames!

I’d be interested to take part, bearing in mind that I may be rather busy at various points, but I don’t have to be in Mirkwood - put me wherever you feel you are lacking in PCs DI, or even as an antagonist if it makes more sense for your plot.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 pm
Thranduil wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Any of you more regular RPGers interested? Or some of the DC folks, like lem0n and Thran? I would think the latter, at least, would be SOMEWHAT interested with the emphasis on Mirkwood.... Rolling Eyes

I have no particular emotional attachment to my namesake - he just happened to be a fairly obscure character from the Lord of the Rings that was unlikely to have been used by other members as usernames!

I’d be interested to take part, bearing in mind that I may be rather busy at various points, but I don’t have to be in Mirkwood - put me wherever you feel you are lacking in PCs DI, or even as an antagonist if it makes more sense for your plot.

Great to hear! Smile I’ll be in touch about details as I iron them out, but we’ll probably have you make an appearance at a certain point along the path rather than from the start. Is that alright?

Anyone else? We could always use a couple more heroes, and we could ESPECIALLY use some villains of the Orkish and Southron variety. People already participating are more than welcome to take on a second character if they wish to do a "bad guy".

The invitation remains fully open until Friday morning, when I plan on posting the first RPG section and kicking things off. So if you’re interested, make sure to sign up before then!

AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:16 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I’m thinking of taking on a Southron character, but I don’t know for sure yet. I should have decided by Friday.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
ingold55
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:07 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I will join as Durail if that is ok. I won’t be able to post as much, but I will post when I get a chance.

thanks,
ingold
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing