LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yeah, I appreciate what NBarden did before (which is why I kept the same format he’d set up), but it’s just easier if the one who is "moderating" the story have control over adding new cards to the list. Plus it’s a little more in order and organized now. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:04 pm
Wow...it’s been nearly a month since this was really active. Let’s get it going again, guys! Things are just about to start getting interesting. Very Happy

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Ok I have an idea of an exchange between Tuilin and legolas (who have meant before) Just before Aragorn comes out to talk to him. (legolas)

just a matter of getting it up.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:03 pm
ROLL CALL!

Okay, I WANT to get this going again. I really do. But I’m worried about the folks that have disappeared and/or stopped writing.

Here’s how I see things right now....

ACTIVE:

Rorin/Curubethion - Dáin Ironfoot
Silvarin - elf lvr
Tuilin - sickofpalantirs
Duinihir - NBarden
Ectheow - AgentDrake

INACTIVE:

Dirthon - AnonymousProdigy

DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH:

Legoles - legoles3333
Ryle - macheteman
Durail - ingold55

That means that almost half our roster has seemingly lost all interest in the RPG or the forums on the whole.

Now, I am happy to take control of Ryle again until mm shows up (IF he shows up) again. AP has said he is done with Dirthon (and the forums on the whole) for the next couple months at least, but I’m still hoping beyond hope that he changes his mind. Legoles seems to come and go, but I suppose we could keep him around as kind of a communal, use-when-you-feel-like-it character. Durail COULD slip off quietly into the night, at least for a while, but I think it would be a real shame for him to not return to Mirkwood.

So, I guess the big holdups are Dirthon and Durail. I’m pretty swamped with now THREE characters myself, or I’d happily take Durail for a while. Since EL and SoP have written fiction with Durail before, would you two be willing to kind of split time with him for now? Ingold DID send me some DCs ahead of time that I could spurt out when needed if you two could just keep the character active.

As for Dirthon, again, I’m really hoping AP will change his mind, since I think Dirthon’s a pretty cool character.

Oh, and if CG wanted to take Curubethion over, that would help out too. If he wants to.

So, who’s in? I know at least most of the guys still active are fired up about this, so I DO want to continue. I just want to sort things out first. If you’re in, let me know. If not, let me know THAT too, and we’ll see where to go from there.

And is anyone who is NOT already in the story interested in joining? Might be a good time, since we’re at a bit of a crossroads.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
well, yes I am still in. OK I could help do Durail, we have done quite a bit of interaction between us. EL also could. Yeah I basically just restated what you said.

But, seeing as I55 has had Durail interact with Tuilin more, maybe I would be the better choice.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:59 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
well, yes I am still in. OK I could help do Durail, we have done quite a bit of interaction between us. EL also could. Yeah I basically just restated what you said.

But, seeing as I55 has had Durail interact with Tuilin more, maybe I would be the better choice.

Sure. However you and Silvarin wanted to divide that up. I’d just hate to lose the character now.

Okay, so that really just leaves Dirthon. I feel a little better already. Smile

elf lvr
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:56 pm
I don’t want to have to PM 10-20 (exaggeration, but whatever) times to figure out a post for Durail, so if SoP’s okay with it, he could take him over.

If AP’s dead set against coming back to this, I could post for his character.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:59 pm
I’m on the fence about picking up Dirthon again... but until I decide, feel free to post for him, EL. If Dáin gets TOO swamped then this thing will get in deeper doo-doo than it already is.
I had to put something here.
Pippin
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 pm
where’s the thread for this
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
ingold55
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:27 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I’m here. I have just been loaded down with homework. I have also sent Dain a message asking for updates. I am just waiting for the story to move on.

I still claim my character... Twisted Evil
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing